Chapter 7

A/N. So I accidentally entered my story into the Watts2017. But I think it will be a good idea! And you guys seem to like it and want more. So here you go!

Y/N P.O.V.~ You were taking a shower and soaping yourself when you heard a knock on the door. "W -who is it?" You shouted towards the door. "U-umm it's uhh Pj... my dad told you to give you some clothes... C-can I open the d- do-door...". When you heard Pj you frozed and a hard blood red blush crossed your face. "S-sure.." you covered your body in case he could see you. He entered the room quickly and left. When you heard the door open you saw a bright purple hue radiating from something. You stared at it until it got out and the door closed. 'Omg was that Pj?!?!?! I hope he didn't saw anything! Omg why did this have to happen to me!' You thought as you turned off the shower. You dried yourself off and putted on the outfit that Pj gave you.  It was a dress that had black and white stripes and there were socks black and white. The right sock was black and the left one was white. There were pair of black and white heals.  You got dressed and got out of the bathroom.  You headed down stairs ,in your new dress.  You bumped into someone once you were out of the stair way.  "Sorry!" you said as you took a hand. "I-its ok..." 'oh no! Its Pj  ,Why now! After what happened!' you thought as you got up.

Pj P.O.V.~  'Shit I knocked her over! But why after what happened.' I thought as I helped her up. she got up and I looked at her. "Are you ok?" I asked  her when she was fully up. "I-i'm ok. Thanks for helping me up ,Pj.." When I looked down ,I noticed that she had one black and one white heal. Once I noticed that I slowly looked up. when  I did that I noticed that the black heal was with the white sock and the same with the other but the opposet way. And a black and white striped dress. I stood there in aww. "Hellooooo!?!?!?!?!"   I saw a hand waving in front of me. "O-oh sorry ,I was dazing off..." I told Y/N.    "Its ok." Y/N said with her cheerey voice. "Umm my dad wanted me to get you..." I said with my cheekbone's heating up.  "Ok!" she gave me a soft smile ,singling me to lead the way.  I gestared her to follow me into the living room with my hand.  

A/N~  Sorry that  this chapter is so short. I'm so thankful that you guys like my stories and that you guys waited this long for me to update.   I love you guys for everything that you have done and the support! And i'm grounded from my phone so it might take a while to update. Thank you and bye bye!!

~Blue or BlueBerry <3