Chapter 4

A/N Hey guys thx for waiting  soooo long for the chapter, I'm probably going to go and make one more chapter to day and I'm going to make a Bendy X reader. If theirs anything you want me to make just let me know and I'll gladly make it for you.  Thank you so much for the support. And know further to do heres another chapter! XD

           Reader P.O.V~  You started laughing as the boys chased each other.   Ink saw you.  "There funny right?"  You looked at Ink. "Yes they are!"  You said with a smile on your face, its been a while since you smiled.   You looked down, It reminded you of how you used to tackle your brother.  "Um... y/n?"  Ink started.  "Yes?" You wondered what he's going to ask. "Would you like to stay with us?" Ink looked nervous by the question.  "R-really?  I-I don't want to be any trouble,  but if it's no trouble I would be very very grateful!"  you said to Ink looking down at the floor, not knowing what to do.   "Of cores it's no problem!  PJ its time to go home!" Ink said with a big smile.  "Y/n this is Error he's my husband." Ink introduced Error to you, he looked like he could do some damage to someone.  "H-hello sir."   you tried to be  polite, so you won't offend  him.   "Never call me sir, K kid?"  You frozen for a second.  "W-what would you like me to call you?"  you said uncertain.  " just call me Error, kid." Error said as he watch the boys fight, it looked like he was judging them.  Ink broke up the fight and told PJ the news.

          PJ P.O.V~   "U- um... Ink, I mean dad can I  talk to you?"  'That chick living with us..... without me fucking her? How is that a good idea? Plus she can't be my sister!  I-I like her!  "Sure PJ!"  Ink had a big grin on his face as he walked towards me.  " She can't be my s- sister!"  I screamed at I- my dad.  Theres  a new rule that prevents me from calling Ink and Error by their name's.   Ink's dad and Error's farther. "Why can't she?"  'He had to ask...'   "B-because she just can't.....she's to hot.."  I mumbled as I finished.  Dad looked at me.  " What ar-"  dad cut me off.  "My baby's in love!!!" Ink screamed in joy.  " O-ok, ok dad just quite down, I don't want her to know!" I whispered yell at Ink. "Ok  Jammy, she can just live with us!"  I thought about it ' If she live's with us I could see if I like her personality or just her body, ether way I'm ok with both.' I thought to my-self  before answering.  "Ok, I think thats a good idea." Had a warm, happy feeling  that I've never felt before. (It's called KIND-NESS PJ!  And PJ stop being  duch bag, I can be a duch bag sometimes like PJ , but SRSLY WTF PJ! P.s. Im sorry I lost my patients but I'm ok know.)   We went to Y/N and Error.