Chapter eight: please don't leave

"Seriously no! Just go to your room. I'm fine in my room. If anything happens I will call you so just go sleep for god sake and let me sleep too." Arianna whined  while Russell sat on the bed with his laptop as if nobody was talking to him. Russell looked up from his laptop and took a look at Arianna. She stood at the foot end of the bed with a pillow in one hand and the shirt she was wearing falling over one shoulder. She was wearing shorts from underneath but the Shirt she was wearing was too long reaching her thighs making it seem like she was wearing only the shirt. And her beautiful belly now a little bigger than he came to London. She was eight months now. Her amniotic fluid levels were gradually increasing yet not to normal levels and that was Russell's concern of not leaving her alone. And during these two months he stayed in London she had to be taken to hospital several times due to her condition. And during the week he went back to Italy to sign documents that needed only his signature, he kept three maids on duty to keep a close eye on her literally stealing all of Arianna's personal space. The feelings he adored most about the time and the pregnancy was that they have become so much closer to each other they felt more like a married couple now. She could get whiny, grumpy and hormonal all the time while he would try his hardest to keep her calm, happy and occupied. She was a handful for only one women. He was sure that nobody would be able to cheat on her while she was pregnant. She would make that man more exhausted by the night that he would rather sleep than go to another women. He was so much in love with her that she looked gorgeous to him while she wake up her hair messy and drool coming from her mouth. He was head over heels in love with this women.

"Stop staring at me and just go sleep for god sake." Arianna continued to be whiny this time banging her feet on the ground like a child.

"I told you I will stay with you because the Dr. Renan said not to leave you alone today. So I will be staying no matter how whiny you get. Just get to bed. I won't disturb you at all. Come here." Russell said closing his laptop and keeping it on the side table beside the bed and extending his hand towards her. Arianna blushed to his reaction. She was now mostly used to him pampering her all the time but these kinds of situations still made her blush.

"Fine just tonight." Arianna said crawling to bed and ignoring Russell's hand. She lied on the bed supine and looked at the ceiling.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked as Russell kept on looking at her.

"I'm not staring, I'm just watching." He replied lying down beside her.

"Watching what?" She asked childishly.

"Watching you." Russell replied and Arianna turned tomato red in her face. She turned around to hide her face and the happiness she gets when he said such cute things to her. Her heart was content with the time he spent with her. She could never ask for more from life.

"Good night." Arianna said as she soon drifted off to sleep.

Russell woke up to the feeling of someone moving on the bed. He opened his eyes to see Arianna sitting on the edge of the bed. He got up quickly and asked "What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?"

"No I'm okay. Go back to sleep." Arianna replied without looking at Russell in a thin voice.

Russell got up from the bed at moved to Arianna's side and sat beside her.

"Hey what happen? Tell me? You can't fall asleep?" Russell whispered in a caring voice and taking a strand of hair falling on her face and tucking it behind her ears. Arianna looked up to him with all the sorrow and pain in her eyes and Russell knew something was surely wrong. He took her hand in his hands and rubbed it gently as he spoke.