Three years later

Three years later...

    "Mommy mommy." Little Ryan shouted as he ran towards his mother. Lillian opened her arms and welcomed the child into her arms lovingly, picked him up and gave a love filled kiss to his cheek.

"Mommy look I bowt a fower for you." Ryan said in his baby voice unable to pronounce all the words. Lillian's heart melted in her chest. She loved the child in her arms so much.

"Oh that's so sweet of you baby." She replied to him gently.

"Can I puti on your hair?" He asked adorably.

"Of course you can." Lillian pulled him a little up so he could put the flower on her hair.

"Wow mommy you look like a queen." Little Ryan exaggerated after putting the flower on his mother's hair.

"Thank you so much." Lillian said at her son's adorableness.

"I will go get one more. And you will look even more pwittier." Ryan struggles to come down from his mother's arms and get more flowers. Lillian put him down and asked him to be more careful as he ran away towards the Lillies in their garden.

She sat at the bench and thought of the first time she walked into the NICU room to see Ryan in the incubator. His eyes still closed and no movement at all. He had such tiny little fingers and feet she was even scared to touch his fragile body. Arianna had wrote to her on her death bed. She received the letter after two days from Russell's funeral. Russell got into a car accident on his way back to home from hospital. His injuries were so sever it was an on spot death. He died a painless death. Russell called her two years back with the news that Arianna was pregnant with his child. He explained to her all the feeling he had to her and at last his words were

"I won't ask for your forgiveness because I know I don't deserve it. But I would like to you to forgive Arianna and her child. I know you're not the type of women to hold a grudge and I would like to thank you for all these years. My thanks wouldn't be enough I know. But thank you for everything you have done for me Lillian. Thank you so much." He hanged up before she could answer. She knew this was coming. She knew about their relationship from years back. She knew what happened between them in the study on the night of their parent's death. She was there right outside. She heard them. But her love for Russell didn't change back then and till to this day it remains the same. She adored Arianna for how she was loved by Russell and felt guilty for being the reason they never got back together. But she was happy from the bottom of her heart when Russell chose Arianna and her child over her. She was happy that Russell chose his happiness over his responsibilities which he had been doing for all these years. Lillian lost two very important people she care about in the same time period but both of them left leaving a precious gift of their love to her. Little Ryan. Her one and only child now. She loved him more than she would have loved a child she might have given birth to. Ryan was a living proof of Arianna and Russell. He was the light of her heart now.

"Thank you." Lillian said looking up the blue wide sky.

"Keep watching over us." She smiled and turned her attention the little Ryan who was ruthlessly plucking the flowers from the garden. Lillian giggled to see how loveable he was acting. 

The Letter

Dear Lillian,

I know I have no right to say this after what I have done behind your back. I cannot explain in words how guilty I have felt my entire life that I have never been able to make a proper eye contact with you. But as a women I would like to say that I truly loved him. Russell was the only man I have ever had given my heart to. You would understand my feelings because I know you feel the same way about him. You were the women I idolized. I hate to say this but I have always wanted to be you. To be able to be in your place. To be able to be loved by Russell. I never imagined things would turn out this way. That things would end in such a drastic way but I have something I want to ask from you. I know I have lost all rights to ask anything from you but this is my last wish on my death bed that you take care of my little baby. You're the only person who can give a mother's love to my baby. After my death take him under your wing. Bring him up to be a good human being like you. Teach him the good manners you have and for all teach him to be kind like you. He is the apple of my eye and I know you will give him unconditional love. Take care of my son and be good and healthy. Live happily with Russell. Spent the time of life I was never would be able to spend with him. Give them both the love you already are capable of giving. Don't let both of them miss me for a moment. You're the true meaning of a women I look up to.

I have made some video tapes for my son to see which is at my house in my room. If you have any queries with my life in London your more than free to contact Kiara. She will contact you soon after my death. But it is up to you to show it to our baby or not. I know you will make the wise decision best for our baby. My trust in you would never waver. Because I know the type of person you're. I wish I could be there to thank you for how much you have done for me but I will watch over you all from above. So take care of yourself and give them double the love from me and you. Thank you so much for everything. And my sincerest apologies to you for whichever way I have ever hurt you.

With love

Arianna Chris

this is the end of this book but in the next book it will show how Lillian with her son struggles to be away from love of a man but eventually give in. Will she ever be able to get over Russell and give her heart to someone else. Read on the next book "SURRENDER TO MY LOVE" ❤️ to find out