The Engagement story by Mr. VVSSP Lakshya Maheswari

Hello...Namaste everyone...!

Are you amazing why I'm too polite... because, I'm Veera Venkata Satya Siva Prasada Lakshya maheswari...! and I'm not Ragini...

Moreover, I'm always polite when I talk to people...

I heard, Ragini is telling about her story... if it's her story, it's mine also. So, I came to tell story in my point of view.....

She is blabbering a lot..? yes, it's her habit... she said she will say about marriage directly..? so, i came to tell how we met first....

Aap log sab... plz bear my poetry... bcz, i'm a poet...

I have grown up in an orthodox family. My Mom Annapurna is boss in house. My dad shri durga Prasad ji is also a cat before her...but he is a lion in office..!

And, I'm a camel everywhere. I'm always silent...smooth going....calm...and studious...! I don't even have much friends. I see my work and come back home.

Waking up early in morning, doing yoga with my family, then going to jogging, eating a breakfast which has low diet. Office... then coming back home, going to a temple...listening to some philosophy class...coming back and going to bed early at 9'O clock.

I don't have facebook account or any social network sites. I have a basic mobile phone. I'm a studious student who is always first in university...and my wardrobe is filled with gold medals than my cloths. Other medals and awards have occupied place in hall. My mom shows them to all our guests.

My life is going on like a calm boat's journey in a silent ocean.

Then comes and hits a strong wave called 'Ragini..!'

When that wave Ragini hit my boat, I have completely fallen in that ocean...

Are you amazing what is that ocean..?

It's Love Ocean...

*plz, don't clap hands for my poetry..! I'm blushing..!!*

My mom decided to look for a sanskari bahu who can bear all responsibilities of house hold. So, they have seen a girl called, Ragini. I just looked at her photo. Of course, she is beautiful. I said ok, bcz..I'm never against to my mom. Moreover, I have to get married one day, and it should be my mom's choice. I just saw her in photo... I don't know, what she is thinking about me...

The engagement day has come.

After all...I'm going to marry her. How come it would be good if I didn't even talk with her once..??

But, this veera venkata sathya siva prasada Lakshya Maheswari never talked with any girl. Yes..! this is true.. I never speak lies...!

But, I just wanted to talk with her. I don't know why. But, if I say this my mom will kill me..!

On that day, we went to her house. So, the function didn't start yet. I took an excuse for wash room and found her room. I made sure, nobody are watching me..!

I chuckled in myself that I'm going to do 1st silly thing in my life...

*is it silly or not..?*

So, I knocked the door. But, the door is opened. I went inside. But, she is nowhere. I should say, her room is a municipality ward..! All the things fell here and there... her clothes are vomiting from her wardrobe. All sorts of cartoon posters were stick to walls. On her bed, the engagement dress I think, it's on bed only folded very neatly. Accept the jewellery and that dress, everything is messed in her room.