Laksh is here to say something..

Astra is saying... 

Friends, this Ragini has hacked my signal..!! that's why, I have blocked her... (don't worry. She may enter in middle at any time..!!)

Hahaha... *becoming evil like her..!*

So today, Laksh is here to tell the story..

Laksh starts saying.. 

'I woke up early as everyday and maa has informed me that we are going for a trip and asked us to get ready soon. Now, I have to wake her.

Why this kind of dangerous adventure I have to do everyday..??

I prayed to all gods and approached her to wake her, I touched her hand.

But, her body is very hot. I checked her forehead. I understood she is suffering with fever. She can't come with us now.

Then my imagination started...

@@@

I'm staying back for her in home. All my family goes to trip. Now, the chance of staying alone with her in home..!!

Excited... excited like an idiot..!

Then I will start taking care of her. I will feed her... I will give her tablets... then, then...

Happy tears appear in her eyes...

She will hug me... telling.. 'I love you Laksh..!!'

My married love begins..!!

@@@ imagination end..! @@

She then just woke. She was worrying about doing Yoga. I was about to tell her about trip, just then my mom came. She asked me to get ready alone. I nodded head and I was about to go out to tell that I wanted to stay back with Ragini.

Then I heard her voice.

"Mr. Veera Venkata Satya Siva Prasada Lakshya Maheswari..!!"

It is first time she is calling my name, I turned back.

She was panting. Of course, my big name always makes people to pant.

She: what is the trip..? and, why didn't you tell me..??

She asked as a CID officer to an criminal. I gulped.

Me: I just came to know about it..!! moreover, you got fever right..!!

Then she took out an onion from her hand and threw it on bed.

"It's onion fever..!!!!" she shouted.

I was shocked. She closed her mouth suddenly with hands and peeped out through door, to check if anyone heard. She then closed the door.

She gave a glare at me.

She: why did you tell I got fever..?? now, I have to drop from trip..!!

Me: then why did you keep onion..??

She shouted: that's my own problem man...!! I wanted to escape yoga..!

I got laugh. I was controlling my laugh under my lips.

She: don't laugh..!!

Now I busted into laugh.

She: I said stop it..!!

But, I was still laughing for her childish innocence.

She: Mr. Veera....

She is about to say my name again..