RagLak Rain Romance

After a great failure of bahu compition... Ragini has become silent... bcz....

Hahah... guys.. you will know why she became calm.. she is feeling she has to face us..!! bcz... read this part...

...............................

Ap is about to scold Ragini... Laksh comes.

"Maa, let's go home and talk" he covers up the situation for then.

Ragini takes a breath of relief. Her superman, powerful man has saved her..!!

After going home, now Ap is about to raise her voice.

Laksh:: maa, you got a phone..!

Ap:: don't fool me Laksh..! So this girl doesn't know cooking also. So, you have cheated us on rasoi day..!!

Then someone laughs in T.V. It's tom laughing on jerry. Ragini too controls her laugh.

Ap:: In our house I have never seen a girl like you. Even boys are very disciplined in our house.

Sanskar and Laksh hides their faces.

Ap:: what have your parents and dadi have thought you..??

Ragini runs to her room. "Ragini..." says Laksh and goes behind her.

Dida:: ap, u wouldn't have scolded her like that. See...she is hurt..!!

Laksh comes for Ragini thinking that she is crying. But she was talking in phone,

"Haa maa.. I'm fine. How r u and papa..? That old woman my dadi will be fine I know..!!"

Laksh wonders.

"Thinking that your are crying is a 8th wonder Ragini..!" He thinks.

"Paruu...! (Dadi) are you eating much..?? Don't eat that much.. I will come and finish you. Competition..?? Hahaha...that was a utter flop...!!"

Says Ragini and turns to door and finds Laksh. She drops the phone in shock.

Laksh comes near her and takes the phone. He gives to her hand. Ragini takes it.

Laksh: I thought you were crying..! So, u ran to room bcz u heard call in your mobile..

Ragini: remains calm.

He steps ahead to her.. Ragini gets surprised and she heads back. She stuck to wall at last. Laksh comes closer to her. She bends her head without making any eye contact into him. He raises her head by chin..but she closes her eyes. She has the same feeling of shy added to fear towards veera venkata satya siva prasada Lakshya Maheswari from starting. Bcz, he is the only boy whom she doesn't hate in this whole universe..!

(But, she doesn't know the fact..he is actual destruction of her moti cheetha princess.)

She understands that his face is nearing her with the touch of his hot breath on her cheeks. She is not sure what's happening as she is not dare enough to open her eyes. That too in such situation. He is really gonna kiss her.. may be on lips... with that thought only she unknowingly clutches his collar in her hands.

But he simply kisses her cheek. (Shez a bit disappointed)

But...it was their first kiss. Her cheeks turned very red with his act. This was never happened before to her. Now how she can open her eyes..? She was bending her head. She realizes that he has moved far... so she slowly opens her eyes. He was not in front of her.

Then where is he..??

Suddenly she feels a rough hand on her soft exposing waist from saree. She shocks. Before she completes her shock..her back is completely wrapped by that hand and she merged into a rock like chest. Now...she literally opened her eyes big and now she couldn't close her eyes after making eye contact with his eyes. Both eyes were emerged into each other. Laksh was in decision to propose her.