LaSkar secret out..!!

When I wrote this part, I was writing my other ffs simultaneously. . So, I have happened to give their promos in middle. I'm not removing them. But, all those ffs are finished by now. 

As I have written this in Tu before, I'm not removing those phrases also. 

———————————————

Hello hello mike testing... mike testing....
Tuuuuiiiiiiiiii.........................

Astra here...!!!
*holding mike in hand and one finger in ear*

'Hey there, can everyone hear me..? Now, presently we are here at the Dida's house. Sanskar is found nowhere and the reports have said that Ragini has locked herself inside a room from morning and Laksh is sitting in front of that room now understanding what to do..!!

So, we will go and ask Laksh.. what has happened and what's going to happen..?
Camera zoom..!!'

*weird sounds from room* *Laksh confused face out.*

Astra: hello Mr. Veera Venkata Satya siva prasada Lakshya maheswari ji...

Laksh: Namaste..!!

Astra: So, what's going on here actually..?

*Laksh about to answer..*

 Astra: we happened to hear that you and Sanskar were blocked in between sumos.. how you came out..?

*Laksh is about to answer..*

Astra: so, what's going to happen now..?

*putting mike at Laksh*

Laksh: thank god, at least I got chance to talk now..! actually....

Astra: so, first tell us, why Ragini has locked herself in room..!!

*Laksh beats his head*

Laksh: because, LaSkar secret is out..! Ragini came to know everything..!!

Astra: what...!! Even, about moti cheethah princess..?

*Laksh nods head sadly*

*Astra turning to camera..*

'This is the sensational news in this whole Telly Updates world today..!! Ragini came to know the truth..!!! what is your reaction on this..???

Shocked..??

Confused..??

Happy..??

Feared..??

Let me know your feelings in form of sms...

If you are excited to know send message... "MML Excited" to the number 007..!
And you can also follow,
#ragini outburst, #laskar secret out, #world is going to end..!!

Stay tuned to the news report channel 'Astra... welcome to Imagination..!!'

*******************************************************

*High definition graphics*

A lady is riding horse among the fire balls around and sky is dark due to the clouds which formed due to that fire....

She came and swiped sword across the screen...

The title displayed in burning fire...

'SAMRAGNI- THE EMPRESS'

Coming back soon... in your favorite TU theater..!
************************END OF BREAK******************************

'Welcome back after the break..!! if we see in this room, we can't see anything. Everything is dark..! but, we can hear some sounds.'