Ragini's Rasoi

Guys, Ragini is suffering with fever... so, I'm here to tell on behalf of her. Hey.., don't worry it's just onion fever...!!

Onion fever...??? I will tell about it later...

Swara is helping Ragini to wear saree.

"Swara...I don't know how to cook..!!"

"What..??"

Ragini holding swara's hands.. "plz help me swaraaaaaaaaaaa...!!" Ragini cries as small kid.

"Don't worry Ragini. Me and pari bhabhi will cook and you can simply display them.. alright..!!"

"Thank you....!!" Ragini hugs her in excitement. Swara goes away.

'Araarey nakku mukka nakku mukka nakku mukka......'

Ragini dances madly....

Laksh just enters and looks madly dancing Ragini. He amazes a bit and his eyes fell on her bare waist while dancing as saree went aside. He just gets struck looking like that..

Ragini turns around finds Laksh and shocks...

"When did he come..??" She thinks.

Laksh removes his eyes from her and comes inside. Ragini sets herself.

Laksh was taking his cloths from cup board,

"Btw, you dance so great..!!" He says.

Ragini beats her hair back and says in herself in attitude, "i know..!"

Then he turns and she bends her head as innocent kitten.

"I was just little excited..!!"

She was telling as if she has never spoke loudly.

"Hmm, for little excitement this much dance..!! So, for full excitement I wonder how you are gonna dance..!!"

Asks Laksh taking his towel.

"Haa.. I may break the top of the house..!!" Ragini tells proudly..!!

Then she bends her head suddenly realizing what she said. Laksh smiles a little and goes into wash room.

Ragini peeps into washroom till he closes door to see his bare top he turns to door and sees Ragini looking at him. He gives a confused look. She turns away her eyes.

Ragini comes down befikar expecting that swara and pari going to help her. But, they both are blocked by AP.

"Ragini, today is your first rasoi. All things are in kitchen. Go and start cooking. You have to do alone..!!" Ap says.

Pari and Swara looks at her helplessly. Ragini eyes Ap...

Rag imagination starts... @@@

Ap is growing up and up as demon laughing wickedly. Ragini stays as small ant before her.

@@@ imagination ends.

Ragini gulps.

"Go beta.." Ap shows her kitchen. Ragini smiles nervously and goes in.

Ragini takes a pan heats it and keeps throwing water on it. She calls to her home.

Sumi lifts the call.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!" Ragini shouts.

Sumi asks peacefully, "rasoi problem..?"

Ragini nods her head innocently.