First day of school

Palette's P.O.V

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Woop woop. I'm back and get to see Goth and go to school with him. I'm not that popular but I stand up to bullies. We are in college right now and I am gonna eat breakfast cause dad called me. He is working as the guardian of Au's with Error and dad hired a maid so they can take care of me. Too lucky.

Timeskip going to school

I'm going to school now and looking for Goth. I saw him waved and ran to him. Good Morning Goth. Ready? Yup, He said. I grabbed his hand and rushed to school.

Timeskip

WE ARE HERE! I was gone for 5 years. Amd I miss this place. I looked for my locker and Goth's locker was beside mine. After I decorate my locker, I saw someone getting bullied. They were saying bad words to her. I stand up to her, HEY, I THINK YOU HAVE A VERY BAD ATTITUDE THERE MISTER! Oh it's the gay person that is gone for 5 years, Swapfell said. First of all, I'm not gay, Second you better watch your language there or I'll tell the principal to get you kicked out of this school forever. Whatever you ruined the fun, Fell said and they walked away. I looked at the girl. She looked like a nerd. I was about to calm her down, DON'T HURT ME! She screamed. Hey calm down I'm not gonna hurt you. Let's get you up. I help my hand and she took it and stand up. She looked so innocent. Hey there I'm Palette, Palette Roller. Hi Palette, I'm Franchesca, Franchesca Supan but call me Chesca for short, Chesca said as I held my hand. She took it and we shook hands. Hey Chesca I think you are the only one who is getting bullied here because- She interuppted me, Cause I'm short? She said. Really? Your not short. how many years have you been bullied? 2 years, She said. Oh I'm sorry, tell you what, How about you eat with me and My best friend for lunch? Sounds good? Yeah that sounds great Oh! She dropped her sketchpad and I saw her drawings! There really good! Your good! Thanks but not really, I better get to class see you at lunch., She said walking away. Bye! I think we are going to be Best Friends like me and Goth. But will Goth be Jealous?

I saw this pic while searching for Palette

WHO IS THAT? #PALETTEXGOTHFOREVA