Fight!

Palette's P.O.V

GOTH ARE YOU OKAY? Yeah I'm fine, Goth said. Come let's go inside. When me and Goth are coming inside, I heard a lot of screams. Me and Goth went inside as fast as he could and saw............. MOM HOW DID YOU GET HERE? Oh so you also don't want me to be here huh? Mom said.

Dream's P.O.V

Oh so you also don't want me to be here huh? NO, I THOUGHT YOU HAD ANOTHER KID AND NEVER WANT TO SEE ME EVER AGAIN HUH? I THOUGHT YOU AND "YOUR HUSBAND" GOT MARRIED AND DIDN'T INVITE US? AND THAT'S HOW I WANT IT TO BE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN "EX MOM" Palette shouted and that strucked me. Omg, I'm sorry. I thought- OH HI IM DREAM MOM AND I THOUGHT THAT MY SON, PALETTE HERE, STILL LOVES ME BUT THE TRUTH IS HE DOSEN'T LOVE ME AND I HATE HIM! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY? YOU PUNCH DAD SO MANY TIMES! AND AND HERE'S THE PAYBACK! Palette said.

Palette's P.O.V

I don't feel bad when I'm doing this. I summoned my roller and prepare to fight! Ready "ex mom"? PALETTE STOP THIS NOW! I heard Chesca screamed. THAT IS NOT THE SOLUTION! YOU JUST NEED TO FACE THE CONSIQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS! AND THAT IS JUST IT! THIS IS WHY I NEVER PUNCH ANYONE EVEN THOUGH THEY PUNCHED ME! Chesca said. Oh my god. What have I done? Mom, leave or I'll change my mind. She teleported and ran to my dad. DAD! Are you okay? Yeah I'm fine, Dad said. He was bleeding alot! I'll handle this, Chesca said. I ran to Goth and hugged him. She can heal my dad. 50hp to 100hp. Wow Chesca thanks. How did you know that I was fighting mom? Oh I can feel negative feelings when I know someone, Chesca said. Oh cool we should really watch a movie and thanks Chesca, I feel bad of you healing an adult, Dad said. Oh no problem, Chesca said. Hey Chesca thanks and want to watch a movie with us? Oh no prob and okay. I feel lonely in my house cause Charlotte is in a sleepover, Chesca said. Okay let's go. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

What does mom want from dad?