Will you marry me?

(Chesca: *crying tears of joy*

John: CHESCA ARE YOU OKAY?

Chesca: Yes

John: What happend?

Chesca: This is just too sweet *shows him the video*

Ink: WHAT HAPPEND TO CHESCA?

John: She cried in this too sweet video

Ink: Oh, 2 days is our wedding and here's the invitation *gives invitation*

John and Chesca: *looks at each other* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Aya: John what the heck?

John: Sorry)

Palette's P.O.V Play music for more nice scene?

Okay today is the day. Today is the day I propose to Goth. I asked him to meet me in the park. I got there first and for a few minutes, he is there. HEY GOTH! I waved my hand so he can see me. Hey Palette, he said walking to me. Soooooo what do you want to do? he added. Idk, wanna go get ice cream? Yeah sure, he said and we walked to the ice cream truck. After we get our Ice cream, we just walked to the pond and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.

Timeskip to Palette proposing to Goth, Play music for more emotional scene?

It's time for me proposing to Goth. I've been waiting for this for months. I just don't have the courage cause mom is not there. Hey ummmmmmm Goth? Yeah? he said. GOD HE IS SO CUTE! I pulled out the ring. Ummmmmm w-w-i-ll y-y-o-u M-mmmmmm. I sigh. He thinks I'm a complete idiot. And I heard him gasp. I-s t-t-this ring for.......... Me? He said. Ummm Goth, Everyday I've been thinking to marry you but I know you will say not and when mom went back to life, he helped me. But now here I am, Asking you to marry me. So, I opened the box. Will you marry me Goth? He cried like so hard. I never seen him cry this hard. I hurt his feelings. I'M SO SORRY GOTH! You don't have to say y- I was cut off by Goth tackling me. And kiss me. Is that a- YES! he shouted. I cleaned his tears and kissed him. I started to cry.

Chesca: This reminded me of my crush friend-zoning me

Aya: Who is it?

Chesca: I don't want to talk about it

John: I got friend-zoned

Chesca: By who?

John: Aya

Aya: WHAT DID I DO?

Chesca: *giggles*