Meeting!

Goth's P.O.V

I saw Palette stand up to the bullies of the girl and became friends. I hope we become best friends too. I went to class as the bell rang. This is mine and Palette's Schedule

8:00-8:20 HRO
8:20-9:00 Science
9:00-9:40 Math
9:40-10:20 P.E
10:20-11:00 Lunch
11:00-12:00 Freetime
12:00-12:40 History
12:40-1:20 Values
1:20 Dismissal

Hro first!

Timeskip to Lunch

Palette's P.O.V

Lunch Time! TIME TO GET GOTH AND CHESCA BEST FRIENDS! I quickly got my lunch and go get Goth and Chesca. Chesca is still in her history class but I'm wating for her. I'm so excited to meet chesca, Goth said. Yeah! Oh here she comes. I saw her. Hey Palette! She said. Hey is that Goth your talking about? She added. YEP! Goth, This is chesca. Chesca, This is Goth. Nice to meet you, She pulled her hand and Goth took it, shaking hands. Oh and she has the 2nd best drawings. PALETTE! She shouted. Who's the first? Goth questioned. We began to walk while talking. Oh my dad. I like.... to meet your parents, but it's embarassing, She said. Awwww you can meet my dad when it's dismissal. O-o-okay, she said. Let's go eat lunch I'm starving.

Timeskip in dismissal

Dismissal and waiting for the both of them. I saw them both, Talking. What'cha talking about? I sneaked behind them and they squick. She's talking about the drawings in her book, Goth said. Okay let's go. I teleported them both infront of my house. Ohh god, warn me next time hihi, Chesca said. Meh let's go. I unlocked the door. DAD IM HOME! Hey sweetie! Dad said and went to my back. Who is that? Dad said. Oh this is Chesca, She is very shy cause she got bullied. Oh my! sweetie are you okay? Dad said.

Ink's P.O.V

I feel bad for Chesca. Oh my! sweetie are you okay? Yeah, She said. I saw her holding a sketch pad. She like's to draw huh? And she is a nerd. Imma go get you something to eat. I go get some food and Palette screamed, DAD CHESCA IS BLEEDING! I quickly ran to her and she is........... Fine? Guys that was bad, Chesca said. Palette? I smirked and he laughed. Oh my god YOU TWO SCARED ME TO DEATH! THIS IS NOT MY KID! SHE BELONGS TO HER PARENTS! Actually, My parents are not here right now and I'm only with my sister right now, She added and that strucked me.