DREAM GIRL

Hi I’m Jada I can’t speak because I have lived my whole life asleep. When I was born I was asleep.I never woke up. I have a special gift. I can go into other people’s dreams. My best friend is Anastasia (but she doesn’t know me at all). And my dream guy is Kene. Tonight I thought of him. But there was one major problem with this…when I go to other people’s dreams I can’t be seen or I will kill them. Their minds won’t comprehend that someone has the ability that I have. I bust up the space time continuum or something I’m not sure… I know from someone’s dream…

My mom used to talk to me every day she would come and say good morning and ask me nice things and just talk. But she stopped coming years ago…my dad used to bring me French fries from McDonalds on Wednesdays and put them in my mouth. (Even thought I couldn’t chew it was still nice) but he stopped coming when they said I wouldn’t wake up, Ever! When I die I think I will just stop dreaming…but I don’t know. It seems like I don’t know anything.

Kene

I laid on the couch lost in thought. I heard the key turn into the lock

“Honey I’m home.” mom shouted

“Hi mom.” I replied

“Are you ok you sound depressed.” she sounded concerned

“I’m ok, I just had another weird dream” I replied honestly

“Oh…do you want to see a therapist.” She gently sighed midsentence

“No mom I’m sure it fine.” I replied as enthusiastically as I could

“Feel woozy.” I exclaimed

Then I fell…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed while falling to my certain death –goodbye cruel world- then the earth opened into a massive mouth like the Sarlack pit in Starwars and a mangled tentacle reached towards me. When out of the blue, she came my dream girl I couldn’t see her face…I didn’t have to she kicked ass and was a sexy beast.

“Who are you!” I stammered… I’m your dream girl! ^-^   <3

(I just couldn’t think of another name comment ideas please)