THE PLAN

/Jada

“I’m normally a really strong person. I don’t fear death. But that doesn’t mean I want to die. I thought about how different my life would be if I could move. I don’t have to see. I’m not greedy. I just want to jump and dance, and maybe even speak. It’s sad to think all 17 years of my life have been in this room. I sighed deeply. That’s when I decided. I’M GETTENG OUT OF HERE!” immediately my mind came up with a plan.

Step 1 practice movement

Step 2 gather supplies

Steps 3 get the fuck outa here!

Day 1 of the escape plan

I spent 3 hours meditating, focusing my energy, and my chi. I am ready I said inside my head. Ok Jada you got this easy does it. I could feel my body limp and immobile the consistence of pudding. My brain sent a message to my hand move. And just like that the most brilliant thing ever was about to happen a miracle…

But nothing happened.

I sighed and then I realized something…I sighed … that means….I moved this is amazing progress.

My leg is itchy.

As if my brain woke up my hand moved to my leg in search of the itch.

I DID IT I MOVED.

In the midst of my excitement I let out a small noise.

"Thank god the doctors didn’t hear It, 'Step 1 is in effect" I thought

Du duh du duhh duh duh (sorry couldn’t help adding this :) <3)