i know u have all been waiting part 1 Jada's escape

/Jada

I twisted the doorknob afraid of what lurked outside. The door creaked open I listened for any sounds. All I heard was the beep a heart monitor.

(Just so all you people know Jada can’t see because she is just sleep walking. Her auditory skills are enhanced, so she relies on them more.)

I painted mental picture of what the hallway probably looked like. Linoleum floors, blinking overhead lights, the aroma of medicine.

”I need to get out of here” my mind was whizzing at 100 miles an hour.

I felt myself for weapons or tools… nothing. but I did find out what I was wearing. Jeans and a t-shirt that probably sais something like; just because I’m in a coma doesn’t mean I can’t look hot. My dad loves funny slogan t-shirts. On my feet were pair of cheap sneakers. i pulled them off; so I could feel vibrations if someone was coming. My legs wobbled to the newness of walking. My hair was combed and tied up in a ribbon.

”Ugg ribbons what am I nine.” my brain thought

My backpack contained  my entire life ,it was pitifully empty, it contained some back up clothes, my first teddy bear Lenard ,my birthday money for the past 15 years ,my great grandma’s necklace, a hair comb, and  a toothbrush. The pitiful sumification of my life. I walked as fast and as silently as I could down the bleak hallway. Even though I couldn’t see it; I could smell something up ahead. I felt for vibrations with my feet. and decided it was safe to check out. Keeping my hand to the left wall for balance I was surprised to find that the material my fingers groped against had become smooth. My hand rammed into the side of a door. ”this must be the location of the smell.” I twisted the door handle and was upset to find it was locked.

“Damn it” my brain was thinking “I need a way in… I GOT IT!”

 I slammed my backpack into the smooth surface and it shattered, riddling my body with thousands of cuts. Chinks of whatever the material was stuck out of my arms and legs. I jumped in my new way in and grabbed the good smelling things, couple of outfits, two blankets, some bed sheets, and a teddy bear. I set right on top of the shattered material my calling card. I can only hope my dad gets the message.