Author's bits

Hey guys ....

Welcome to Caitlyn and Charles' life.

Firstly , I am so happy that you have turned to this very first page , even though it isn't a chapter or pov ( I will be making use of Povs )...thanks so much , cause I profess a great ride through this story.

Secondly, I will appreciate it if no one plagiarizes this book . It's my own brought up imagination and it would break my heart to see my work taken from me . Try writing yours , I tell you, you will be amazed of what you will write.

Do not plagiarize

Also , I would love comments , likes and encouragements.This you can do by commenting as much as you want and by clicking that ⭐️ below. I would love constructive criticism but not DESTRUCTIVE ones .

I would appreciate it also , if anyone gives me more ideas and also ways to make my story better . My story might not be perfect but I hope you enjoy it .
You can help publicize it . It would be a great honor.

Ps -shout out to anyone and his or her book, that helps me in this story 😉

I would also love helps for a better cover .

Thanks for choosing this story ...

I love you guys so much already ❤️

Expect Updates on Wednesdays, Fridays,Mondays and Saturdays. You might even get an update on any other day or when I'm less busy...

I wouldn't like to take  credits for the cover , I will give all the credits to Alamy photos. Thanks.

Expect the other cast names during the course of the story ..

Love you guys....says Damipe

Username:Damipe123
Instagram: d.alade_1

Thanks.