Fate

Caitlyn's POV

          'Briiiiing...', I hear my alarm ring for the umpteenth time and I wake up in response. I immediately walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and then to take a warm bubble bath . As I leave  the bathroom, I hear a knock on my door and I move to open it. I meet one of my maids at the door and she says to me, ' Ma'am, a man named Charles is waiting for you at the living room.' I dismiss her after telling her to make my breakfast and I immediately move to my closet to change to a white casual top and a grey Bermuda short. As I walk down to the living room, i begin to think of the name , Charles and all i continue to mutter is, ''the park."As I reach the path to the living room , I notice a familiar head buried in a magazine. I walk to the living room to greet the man saying,'good morning '. He replies also saying , ' good morning '.On seeing his face, I begin to calm myself down as all that happened the last time at the park came rushing back to my mind like a raging river and all I could say was his name . He smiles at me in response to me calling his name and I smile sheepishly and bring my hand forth to welcome him.
I sit and begin to wonder why he is presently in my house and all I could wish for is for him not to be a member of the press. He smiles at me again and I realize I haven't said a word. I then ask him , ' why are you here?'. He answers saying, 'I was contacted by a woman named Janelle to come here to speak with you on interior designs for your home.' 'Oh...',I say in response and then he brings out his MacBook Pro to show me the 'so-many-I-can't-choose-from' designs . After so many minutes of checking designs, he asks if he could help check designs . I nod in response looking deeply into his eyes(a very blue mesmerizing one at that) , which I was lost in at the moment . He catches me and we lock eyes for a millisecond as I immediately turn my head . He begins to show me wonderful designs and I end up picking the lavender color with flowers print for my room ,a basic grey for my work room and yellow sunflower wallpaper for my most cherished room, my  music room , which by the way,I haven't stepped a foot into in years and some other designs he recommended for some rooms in my home.
          'So I would send one of my staffs to start up the paintings and designs tomorrow..', he says and I smile to him in response. I ask if he would like a cup of coffee , he agrees and in few minutes , we are both sipping our coffees in silence , no one wanting to start the conversation. Well , after minutes of glancing , turning and smiling at each other , which by the way I rarely do , I ask him why he was at the park  the other day and he smiles at me as if he knew I was going to ask . He tells me that the park is his favourite place to go to and he also asks me why I was at the park too. After few seconds of hesitation, since I ain't used to telling people stuffs about me, I also tell him about the park being my favourite place and we both smile again at each other .( wow, I'm really smiling a lot. Awkward!)
         Knowing that he might want to bring up the fact that I cried at the park the other day , I decide to change the topic and I ask him if he would like another cup of coffee. He answers saying, 'I'm a coffee Addict and taking another cup means taking coffee the whole day, no thanks.' He professes to leave and he tells me he enjoyed talking to me . I say the same also after minutes of contemplation. He shakes my hands  and I escort him to the door to leave . As he steps out of my house onto the porch , he turns to me, gives me his complementary card and says, 'God bless you,I will get back to you on the designs.' I immediately close  my eyes and did something I wish I never did.
                      ~~~~~~~~~

Yh , I did it ...phew ..I've been looking for a way to do a cliffhanger and here it is . I would just leave you to baffle in it ...lol.

So how was this chapter? They finally met again..yay but she did something she wish she could turn the hands of the clock for( I mean take back)..well , stay with me to find out!!

Don't forget to like , comment, criticize constructively. Ps-thanks for the past comments and likes ,it really means a lot!!
Thanks❤️