Dream & Assurances

Caitlyn's POV
            I walk to the kitchen tiredly and prepare coffee for myself. I pick up my phone to text my girl bestie, Janelle to come . She texts back after a few seconds and replies that she would be at my house in the next ten minutes. She is a famous all-round blogger so she has time for me . I walk back to my room and decide for a day off . I call my secretary to cancel all my appointments for the day and I lie back on the bed , waiting for my bestie. 'Cait, I am here .', I hear a funny, familiar voice say . I walk to my living room and immediately hug my bestie , crying like a baby . She sits me down and tries to pet me . She tells me to get over my mum's death and that I ain't a kid any longer. I tell her that it isn't easy for me and she tells me that she would help me . She tells me that my mum wouldn't be happy seeing me this way, if she were alive. I nod and she hugs me and assures me that all would be well .
She pushes me to my room to take my bath and then chooses a dress for me to wear after complaining about the dullness of my room and professing an house makeover. She takes me to an amusement park where I literally go on all the rides . She at the end ,takes me home after eating at a sushi restaurant. She leaves after promising to send an interior designer to my home the next week day.
On getting to my room , I immediately send an appreciation message to Janelle . I then sit on my bed and did something I haven't done in a long time . I kneel down beside my bed to pray for happiness and peace in my life . I then lay on my bed for a while , waiting to fall asleep . Not long after I begin to have the dream that always haunted me .

The dream always goes like this:
"Where's mum", I asked dad once again . He answered worriedly that she would soon be with us . After a while, he took me home , saying he would be back . My little eleven-year old self suspected that something was wrong but I shrugged it off.
Few hours later, my dad came home unhappy and I asked him what was wrong but all he could say to me was that he was sorry . I cried for him to tell me why he was sorry , but instead he hugged me and took me to bed .
The next morning , I met my aunts , uncles, grandparents and I got the idea . I shouted on top of my lungs asking for them to tell me what was wrong . My dad took me to his room and told me that my mum was dead. Shocked, I fainted and found myself in an hospital when I woke up .(end of dream)

I jump up from my bed and walk to my bathroom to wash my face . I take my iPod and begin to listen to soothing music . Few minutes later, I close my eyes to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's kinda sad 😭 but no worries, the book is filled with so much fun , lessons and loads of love.

Questions:
What caused Caitlyn's mum's death?
Will Caitlyn still meet Charles in the park or somewhere else?

Stay with me to find out😉

Thanks for staying on this ride with me . Well , I need ideas for a better cover ...pls if you do have any idea , I would welcome it . Shout out goes to that wonderful person. Love you guys 😘

Thanks.