First Texts

"Don't look for someone who would solve all your problems with you,look for someone who wouldn't let you face it alone"-eye openers quote.com.
~~~~~~~
You can listen to New wine by Hillsong worship as you read!🌸
                                ~~~~~~~
Caitlyn'sPOV

'Why did I do that?'
'Why am I so stupid , now he is going to think I am a psychopath. Aargh!'

I continue to mutter to myself, hitting my head hard, with my back pressed on the door and I wonder if he is still there. I contemplate if I should go back and turn the hands of the clock but guess what, my pride kicks in and I walk to my window to see if he is still there. I see him looking into space, still at the same position I left him at.

'No doubt, he surely thinks I am a psychopath! Aargh!', I mutter loudly to myself again as I see him turn to leave.

I walk to my living room and lay on my best spot, wondering on what I did earlier . Few minutes later, I drift off and I am asleep.

'should I call him?'

"should I text him and tell him he has nothing to worry about? Should I tell him I never meant to do what I did earlier?"

I think to myself for the second time as I find the complementary card I was given earlier resting on my chest. I stand up and realize that I have slept for just an hour . I hear my stomach grumble and I call for a maid to bring my breakfast  to my bedroom.

I walk to my bedroom and after minutes of contemplation and scrolling on my phone, I decide to send him a text.

'Hello.This is Caitlyn Beckham.'

As I type this, I feel like I am swallowing a whole bowl of spaghetti at once and I gulp loudly. One of the maids knocks silently and brings in my breakfast into my room and leaves. I chow down my food as I await a reply. I finish my food and click on the intercom to announce that one of the maids should come pack the plates up.

I glance at my phone again and again for any notifications but no, there isn't. Another five minutes passes and I look again. I begin to question myself, if messaging him was right and as soon as I decide to delete the message before he eventually sees it, he replies.

'Hello. I'm kinda surprised you used the complementary card.',he says.

I look at the message for few seconds and wonder if I should continue texting or not.

'Really, so you think that bad of me?Well , I ain't surprised.',I reply

'Not at all, just never thought the Almighty Caitlyn Beckham would have any reason to text me, ever.'

I smirk as I realize he is referring to my reaction earlier in the day.

'Charles, I didn't mean to leave you outside that way.',I reply

After some minutes , he replies saying:

'It's no problem. At first, I thought I had said something wrong but now that you tell me, I understand that you have reasons for doing that.'

'Ok, thanks for understanding.'

'You're welcome. You can talk about it with me if you are okay with it.,he replies.

'You don't have to worry. Have a great Saturday.',I reply quickly.

'You too!',he replies.

I drop my phone on my bed and I feel like the weight that I carried has left me. I move to my bathroom and wash my face and put on a face mask. I move to my living room, watch the news and laze around, reading a book while listening to music on my iPod for another two hours.

I go to my room and I open it to find out Janelle has sent five messages earlier, telling me she is coming to my home to take me out for shopping in 15 minutes. Well, it is now 13 minutes after she sent the message and I am sure in 2 minutes, the bell would ring. She is really time conscious, so in order to not disappoint her. I rush into my closet and pull out a Valentino-designed white jumpsuit, an yellow Hermes bag, a black suede-cut sandals and a wide-brimmed flowered yellow hat to avoid the paparazzi. I know, you don't have to tell me, I am really good at fashion. I dress as fast as I can and walk to my living room. As soon as I get to my living room,I hear  heels click-clacking and I know she is the one. Guess it, she comes into my home, without knocking the door.

'Cait......!',she shouts as she sees me and hugs me.

Really, it's been only one day, I think to myself.

'You're really over-dramatic sometimes, you know?',I ask her. She laughs and she answers saying,' You know I never achieved my dreams of becoming an actress, so let me be over -dramatic as I can be girl.' We both laugh and fangirl each other on how we look.

'Hmm girl, where do you think you're going without make-up?', she asks me and I tell her I would like to go all-natural. After few minutes of argument, she agrees and we leave.

We go to the shopping mall and buy a lot of clothes and jewelries and after, we eat at a five-star restaurant and I tell her about all that has been happening to me in the past few days. She takes me home at 7:00 pm and I hug her again for the fifth time, thanking her for making my day.

As I walk into my home, I find myself smiling and I surprisingly say to myself, 'This day was wonderful.' And then I think again to myself:
       "Maybe, I am concluding too soon."
~~~~~~~~~

Phew, I am done with this chapter and I am really proud of myself. I hope you enjoyed it by the way and please don't forget to click that star ⭐️below and comment constructively. I would also appreciate if my book is shared.

Plus so, down in the comments section  tell me who you imagine as your 'Charles and Caitlyn' and maybe next chapter, I'll tell you mine.💫

Love you guys for your support.❤️

Thanks and God bless!