Chapter One

Michelle in MM

"Michelle where are you going?" my mom called out from the living room."Somewhere" i replied rolling my eyes. " I don't think so young lady. Go back in your room." She replied sternly. " Fine. I hate you anyways" I said stomping up the stairs. I stomped into my room, slamming the door. I turned on the TV and the tampon commercial was on. I fell back on my bed listening to the annoying lady talk about missing your period. Just then I remembered..... I haven't had my period this month. I got up fast picking up my phone and called my best friend Karen. She then picked up at the first ring." Hey what's up?" Karen slurred on the phone." Have you had your period yet?" I asked getting up from my bed.' Yeah why? " She asked her voice sounding more serious now. " I haven't had mine yet. " i said with my voice shaking a little. "Are you pregnant?" Karen asked curiously. "I'm not sure...." i answered wiping little tears that were forming.

Karen: Take the test

Michelle: I can't buy me one?

Karen: Ill bring you one early in the morning tomorrow.

Michelle: Thanks. I gotta go.

Karen: Love you, bye.

I hung up running to the bathroom rising up my shirt. My stomach looked bigger and pale. Just then Marie our maid knocked on the door telling me dinner was ready. I put my shirt down going downstairs to the dinner room. I sat next to my mom and dug in to the steamed broccoli with chicken and rice. After eating three plates I felt the chickens rising up in my throat. I covered my mouth running to the nearest bathroom. My mom knocked on the door asking was I okay.

Michelle: I'm fine mom. I just ate too much.

Mom: Oh okay. Just making sure.

I go into my room closing the door. I laid down on my bed just thinking really hard to myself. "What if I was really pregnant? What if my mom freaks out and kicks me out? "I woke up the next morning feeling sick again. I brushed my teeth (twice) after I took a long shower letting the hot water beat my skin. Remembering I had to meet Karen I got dressed putting my hair into a bun wearing black sweatpants and a "Thug life " t- shirt. I put on a little bit of make up, I didn't need much because I looked pretty without it either. I grabbed a Gatorade rushing to school to meet up with Karen. I pulled up into the parking lot she was already there sitting in her blue and black Bugatti. She got out wearing high waisted shorts, a crop top and heels. Karen is someone you could call a slut and she wouldn't be offended, there had been rumors about her fucking the French teacher.

Karen: Hey there

Michelle: Hey let's go

She handed me the test, we then went into the schools bathroom. She did her make up while I peed on the stick. After I gave it to Karen so she could see the results before I did. Minutes later, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

Karen: Positive..... You're pregnant.

I grabbed the test from her seeing the two pink lines.

Michelle: Wow.

Karen: Who's the father?

Michelle: I don't know...

(FLASHBACK)

*At Miguels Party*

Karen: Yessss im drunk and looking cute like kimmy bitch.

Michelle: Karen chill out.

This was her 5th drink and she was slowly getting out of control. Just then Miguel came from behind me kissing my neck.

Miguel: Youre not gonna get in the pool?

Michelle: Uh no thanks im fine.

He jumped splashing my legs a bit causing me to get a tad annoyed. He swam back up to my feet looking up at me.

Miguel: You look beautiful tonight.

Michelle; Thank you.

Just then Karen jumped in the pool also accidentally pushing me in a long with her, i was now beyond pissed and swam over to her.

Karen: Live a little Michelle Jeez.

Michelle: No Karen im leaving.

Karen: Im s..

Before she could even finish her sentence her head cocked back as she came back forward throwing up all on my chest.

Michelle: Fuck Karen.

I got out the pool rushing into the house to the nearest bathroom i was hoping no one was in there . The house was full of so many people i went to school with, the air smelled of weed and alcohol i twisted the bathroom door and luckily no one was in there, it was as big as a master bedroom. I closed the door taking off my shirt , i was drenched from head to toe and i smelled like chlorine . The door opened behind me all of a sudden the light went off and i heard the bathroom door lock behind me. I couldnt see anything in the dark all i felt was a hand grabbing me by my throat. I screamed for help trying my best to scratch my attacker away. No one could hear me with the music being so loud.

Michelle: Please let me go...

Attacker: Shut up before i fucking kill you.

He sent a hard smack across my face causing me to fall to the ground, we wrestled each other on the floor as i tried to get to the door but it was too far. He pushed me into the shower door grabbing me by my hair, he pushed me on the floor , he then got on top of me pulling up my skirt ,i slapped away his hands but he slapped me again. he immediately shoved himself into me causing me to scream loud. Tears started to fall from my eyes , soft whimpers as he kept hurting me. I couldn't make out the face as he continued to take away my innocence.... I cried as loud as i can hoping someone would hear me. Minutes later he released himself into me getting up and fixing himself up. He dragged me by my hair and threw me in the bathtub as he rushed out so i couldnt see him....

Tears started to fill my eyes.

Everything instantly came back to me.... i was raped at Miguels party.

( Back in Karen's room)

Karen: Wow. So you were raped?

Michelle: Basically.

Karen: Damn I'm sorry.

Michelle: I should go home and get some rest.

Karen: Alright text me when you get home.

I left Karen's place, when I got home I saw my mom with her co-worker Eric, she was having an affair with him and thought I had no clue. I rushed upstairs so she wouldn't see me come in.