Chapter three

Andre in MM

It was a cold freezing night, I couldn't live in my car anymore so I started living the sewer near the restaurant. It was clean and peaceful; the blanket that I had, had flown away. I held my stomach in my hands, it felt like the babies were about to come. I walked to Steak n Shake knocking and the weather news reporter said hurricane Katrina was on its way in a few hours category 3.

Waiter: Ma'am we're closed.

Michelle: I feel it.....I feel like I'm about to have my babies.

The waiter gave me a surprising look and called the manager. Instead of helping me they pushed me back outside saying" Help yourself". The rain was pouring hard and the wind blew so hard. My car door wouldn't open so i went back into the sewer, my clothes were 80% torn and i was shivering. I had become paler, my hair had grown longer and my eyes were red from all those long long nights. Hours passed by and the babies kept kicking more, my contractions were getting worse each second. My water had broken and i couldn't take it anymore. I tried running to my car but i tripped and fell, i then felt a hand grab my head. I looked up and then saw Andrew his hair was wet and he looked worried.

Michelle: I can't do it... their coming.

Andrew: You can do it Michelle.

I started to push really hard, i squeezed his hands harder as I felt them coming out. I pushed harder harder and felt them coming out. They both came out different times, I heard more crying. Andrew them wrapped them up in a blanket putting them into his car. After he then came and helped me up carrying me into the car. I could hear my babies crying louder and louder. "Was he hurting them? What is he doing?" I thought to myself. Just then i blacked out not hearing a sound.

- I then woke up the next morning in a room, it was warm and the television was on. I got up looking around and realized my clothes had been changed into a Victoria's Secret outfit. I opened the door and looked around for my kids. I then heard a little bit of crying from downstairs, I couldn't rush down the stairs because I was still in so much pain. I then saw Andrew changing their diapers i rushed up to them looking at them. They were beautiful; the girl had light blue eyes and dark curly hair while the boy had green eyes and dark curly hair.

Michelle: Why are we here?

Andrew: Michelle, you did the dumbest thing by keeping your kids there. You could've killed them okay? You should've called me and i would've been there for you.

I picked one of them up after he changed her. She was so beautiful and had a perfect tan skin. She smiled a little when she saw me. I kissed her cheek and sat next to Andrew.

Michelle: Could explain to me whats happening?

Andrew: Theres alot to explain. You do know you couldve gotten arrested for keeping those kids in there? Especially new borns.

Michelle: Honestly i dont care if i get arrested as long as my kids get to be happy thats what i care about.

Andrew: Well i think they'd be better off staying with me.

Michelle: With you? Andrew i dont know you. Youre most definently not taking my kids away from me.

Andrew: Im not Michelle. Youre also staying here.

Michelle: Their so beautiful.

He put one of them into my arms, she opened her eyes they were beautiful as ever.

Andrew: Pick out their names.

Michelle: What do you think? Help me name them since you helped me.