chapter seven

Joe in MM ( two weeks later)

I sat at the table drinking coffee as i watched Annie color a Mickey Mouse picture.

Andrew: Im going to the store with Andre be right back.

Michelle: Alright.

He had no clue the results had came back. I tried so hard to keep my cool. When you get lied to by someone you love and trust it hurts the most. He tried giving me a kiss i turned my face turning away from him. He shook his hand and grabbed the car keys leaving with Andre. Things between us have become different after the night i told him i did the DNA test. He would try to butter me up and tell me how much he loved me but things just werent right.

Annie: Mommy can you do my hair?

She sat on my lap and i started to play with her hair. It was soft and her blue dye was fading. Everyone said she was the cutest toddler ever and that she should be put into modeling.

Michelle: Wanna help me cook?

Annie: Sure.

We took out the spaghetti and started making our special tomato sauce. She started mixing the cookie mix while playing with Chaos Andres pitbull. I started to feel a little dizzy, it felt like the whole world was spinning. I felt like i was about to throw up, i ran as fast as i could to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. I shut the door, as Annie knocked. Andrew then got home and started knocking on the door. I got up trying to open it but i then dropped to the floor not feeling anytthing. The next thing it was quiet i could feel anything at all. It was silent and cold. Was i dead or alive?

( Next day)

I woke up in the hospital confused as hell. Andrew sat there texting on his phone with his ear phones in. I sat up and he unplugged his earphones.

Andrew: Finally you're awake. How you feeling?

Michelle: Andrew....whats going on?

Andrew: You're pregnant baby.

Michelle: Wow... Andrew is there anything you want to tell me?

Andrew: No why?

Michelle: Andrew you're the kids father.

Andrew: Well of course i consider them my own kids.

Michelle: No Andrew. You raped me that night at Miguel Fountains party...why? just why? i went through all this pain and you never told me? where you ever gonna tell me honestly?

He was silent. He was calm and just stiff, a tear drop rolled down his cheek.

Andrew: Michelle i loved you too much. I couldnt tell you because i knew you would be angry.

I started to get angry and my heart started pounding.

Michelle: Hell yeah i wouldve been mad but i would forgive you Andrew i swear i would. I just wanted the truth... thats all. We're done okay? Ill pack up my stuff when im out of here i promise you wont have anything to do with any of us anymore. Ill work so hard to pay you back with the time we've spent at your house okay?

Andrew: No michelle.... i want to be with you forever. Just please give me another chance.

Michelle: Can you please call the nurse in here for me? I need to go get my kids.

Andrew: Michelle their my kids too. Their our kids dont do this.

I got up from the bed and went to go get the nurse. She told me to be more careful with what i do and my doctor came in and told me to come see him in 4 weeks i was only 3 weeks pregnant now.

( One month later)

The kids and i moved out from Andrews mansion i now lived with my parents again. The kids started school, i worked at PacSun and we havent talked to Andrew ever since we left. He tried calling and coming over but i ignored him. Tonight Karen and I were going to a club with a couple of friends. My mom was baby sitting for the night, i had on a black mini dress showing my d cup breasts and the cutest heels ever.

Annie: Grandma can we watcha a movie tonight?

Andre: Scary movie 5.

Michelle: be good. give mommy a kiss.

They all gave me kisses ad i got into the car with Karen and the girls.

Karen: We need to be back by 12.

When we got to the club we showed our IDS and got in. The music was loud and didnt take long for people to be around us talking and dancing with us. Ryker was the first one to get drunk and pass out. I couldnt remember the last time i had fun this much. I didnt drink much just a little which got me to pass out. The next morning when i was sleeping in my bed i heard a guys voice. I knew my dad was at work and Andres voice wasnt that deep enough. I went downstairs and peeked and it was Andrew and my mom drinking coffee together. I glared at both of them.

Michelle: Mom why is he here?

Mom: Im going upstairs.

She left us alone downstairs. He looked much more different, more tattoos,his curly hair was just looking perfect.

Michelle: Why are you here?

Andrew: Michelle i really love you.

Michelle: I dont care really. Just stop and leave before the kids w....

Before i could finish the kids came down stairs. When they saw him they ran into his arms.

Annie: daddy i miss you.

Andre: You forgot about us huh?

Andrew: No i miss you guys alot.

They kissed him all over his face and hugged him tightly.

Annie: Mommy can we spend the night please?

Michelle: Suure, only for tonight though.

Andrew: go pack up guys ill talk to mommy.

They ran into their rooms while we both stood there in silence.

Michelle: And again what brought you here?

Andrew: One because i had to bring you girls home because you all were passed out at karma and two i wanted to see you and the kids.

Michelle: Oh....thanks.

Andrew: I miss having you and the kids in my life.

The kids then came downstairs with their bags kissing me goodbye. They headed out the door leaving us standing there alone again. He walked past by me kissing my cheek whispering " I love you okay?". They all then left leaving me there lonely. For some reason seeing Andrew again made me happy but i just hated the fact that he raped me and never told me.