Chapter two

Andrew inthe MM

Karen: Ill just wait out here.

Karen and i were at my doctor's appointment i had set up weeks ago. The nurse came out and called me, i then went inside the doctors office. He put some gel on my stomach telling me the baby was healthy. I was having twins, a boy and girl. I couldn't believe all of this was happening so fast. After i got wiped off he told me to eat healthy and should get some more rest. Just then Andrew Delavelli walked in with a cup of coffee.

Dr. Delavelli: Andrew i have a patient a little respect?

Andrew: Sorry Dad.

He turned and looked at me, he looked better than ever. His curls just out there, his light brown eyes looked beautiful.

Andrew: Sorry i walked in without knocking.

Michelle: Its whatever.

I picked up my purse walking out of the doctor's office. I nodded at Karen for us to go, after the doctor's office we went to Burger King to go grab something to eat. When i got home i took a hot shower and went straight to bed. The next morning i woke up a bit late, i rushed to get ready to school putting on blue skinny jeans, black flats and a tank top with a sweat shirt over it pulling my hair into a sloppy bun. When i walked into the school i accidently bumped into Andrew.

Michelle: Sorry.

I started to rush off without looking back but he pulled my arm pulling me close to him. He looked into my eyes smiling a little, i pushed away from him.

Andrew: Why are you in a rush?

Michelle: As you can see im late to class.

Andrew: Not even close. You worry too much.

Michelle: Oh thanks for letting me know that. It sure does brighten my morning.

Andrew: You look beautiful today.

Michelle: I looked ugly yesterday?

Andrew: Damn chill. I'm just being sweet i can't even get a thank you.

Michelle: Thanks?

Andrew: So....you're pregnant?

I nodded picking at my nails.

Michelle: Is it that obvious?

Andrew: Well your stomach is somewhat getting bigger'

Michelle: Of course.

Andrew: Well Ima let you go.

He leaned in for a hug, i gave him a kiss on the cheek somewhat blushing as i started walking .

away. I walked into my Calculus class and there was a poster with a pregnant girl on it with my face on it.

Claire: That's the whore.

Michelle: Classic.

Karen: Michelle its the truth, you are whore.

I glared at her shaking my head. She mouthed "slut" then started laughing with everyone else. Tears started to fill my eyes, i turned around leaving the class. Miguel then bumped into me, i tried walking fast to avoid his questions. He then started running after then caught me by the parking lot.

Miguel: Whoa there. You okay?

Michelle: I have to go.

Miguel: No! Stop ignoring my questions Michelle, whats wrong? what happened?