Chapter ten

It was the day before the wedding and the girls and i were spending every minute together because we wouldnt be seeing each other after my wedding. We were at a spa in Hollwood getting a massage and a facial. Ever since Andrew proposed to me during the super bowl the papparazi have been following me every where i go. They would follow the kids also invading their privacy which got out of hand quickly. After the spa we went wine tasting since my dad owned a wine company.

Michelle: I like chateau margaux better.

Karen: You shouldnt drink much though, you dont wanna hurt the baby do you?

Michelle: Of course not.

After two glasses of wine i was ready to go we all got a basket full of different types of wine to take home. We then went back to my moms mansion to pack up for the hotel, but before we could even enter the house papparazi followed us in.

Papparazzo: Michelle are you nervous? Do you think you'll last? Is this gonna be bigger than Kims wedding?

Annie: Leave my mom alone youre all ugly anyways.

After when we entered the house there were so many gifts around the house.

Michelle: Who sent these all?

I picked up a bag and it had " Solange Knowles" on it. I smiled a little putting the bags down, i phone rang and it was Andrew.

Andrew: I miss you beautiful.

Michelle: I miss you more baby.

Just then Annie grabbed the phone from my ear and hung up.

Annie: Mom youre not supposed to be on the phone with daddy duh.

Michelle: I had no clue youve been married before to know.

I puckered up my lips and she gave me a kiss. Later on that night we went to the hotel, we had rented the whole Hilton Garden Inn for the night. We had a mini dinner by the pool that night and stayed in watching a movie. I couldnt sleep all night, i was nervous and the baby just kept kicking. Finally i closed my eyes and went to sleep.