chapter five

Jenna in MM

Michelle: You guys have to get to bed. We're leaving super early in the morning.

They all went into the rooms separetly turning on their 3D televisions slamming the door in my face. I shook my head going into my room. Andrew was in the shower so i decided to surprise. I took off all my clothes getting into the tub with him. He turned around smiling pulling me close to him kissing my neck.

Andrew: Those boobs though.

Michelle: Soap me.

He soaped my back and tried helping me to wash my hair. I soaped his back and he accidently grabbed my boobs. He looked into my eyes and just then kissed my lips. Pulling me more closer i almost felt his thing getting harder as he was pulling me close to him each second, i pulled away blushing.

Michelle: I think im fine with two kids already.

Andrew: Or you just cant handle me.

Michelle: I can handle you baby just not tonight.

After washing up we got into bed and tried to figure out what movie tonight.

Andrew: What movie tonight?

Michelle: The Neighbors? With Zac Efron?

Andrew: Or The quiet ones so you could snuggle up to me when you get scared.

Michelle: That sounds perfect baby.

He put the movie in and we laid down on the love couch/bed that we had and watched the movie. I put my head on his chest, after screaming because of how scary the movie was i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up in the bed as Andrew went to the kids rooms to go wake them up. He came back with both of them in his arms.

Andre: Morning mommy.

Annie: I wanna sleep.

Michelle: You can sleep in the plane.

Annie: Where are we going?

Michelle: Grandma and Grandpa are having a family reunion in Italy for the fifth time Annie.

Andrew: So far sigh.

Michelle: I know. We have to hurry and get ready.

The kids and everyone else and took a shower and got ready to go. We packed our bags into the car and Andrews best friend Brandon drove us to the airport. When we finally borded the plane Andre and Jana sat across from us and watched movies on their Ipads.

Andrew: This is gonna be a long ass trip.

Michelle: if you didnt wanna go you shouldve just told me honestly.

Andrew: Babe thats no problem i just hate sitting in planes im actually excited to see your family.

Michelle: Whatever Andrew.

I turned my face the other way and played the music on my ipod. The hostess came with our drinks and food. Hours later we reached Rome Italy, when we got off the plane my Uncle Theo came and picked us up and helped us with our bags.

Theo: Long time no see.

Michelle: Yeah i know.

He took us to a huge green and red mansion with olive trees all around it. We entered the house while the maids carried our bags.

Uncle: Are you guys ready for the reunion?

Michelle: Yeah i guess so.

He had a funny italian accent, black long curly hair, tan body, also muscular and brown eyes. Annie laughed everytime he would talk. When we got into the house everyone was there. Joey and Jenna were doing Zumba while Jake snored in the couch. Annie and Jenna hugged and went upstairs to go get their swim suits. My Aunts and mom were in the kitchen cooking.