Oh No...

[Tord's Pov.]
I was asleep beside (Y/N) when Mason climbed onto our bed and started jumping in the space between us shouting,"Mommy, Daddy, get up!" (Y/N) chuckled before sitting up and kissing our child on the forehead. I looked at the clock on the wall and said,"Mason, it's like five in the morning!"

"Yeah, but I wanna go see qhere you work, so I wanted to make sure you got up in time."

I chuckled and picked him up. "Come on, buddy. (Y/N), you can go back to sleep if you want." I gave her a quick kiss before leaving the room with Mason in my arms. "Daddy, what di you do at work?" Mason asked, scratching his head that was covered in light brown hair. "Things four-year-olds like you won't understand," I replied, rubbing his head and putting him down. I got him dressed in a grey flannel and blue jeans. When we reached the stairs to go to the kitchen, Mason hopped onto the railing where it wasn't slanted and reached out his hands. I smiled and gladly guided him down the railing. At the end, I picked him up and walked to the kitchen. "That one, that one!" he shouted, pointing at a cereal box that sat with three others on the counter. I put my finger to my lips and shushed him and whispered,"Everyone else is still asleep and we don't want to wake them up." Mason nodded and I got him and myself cereal.

At the base, everyone was awake to get ready to get things done at 6. I walked Mason around and kept him well away from the room with guns. When we entered my office, Pau and Pat turned around from a map on my desk. Mason's eyes widened and he ran to Patryck. "Grandpa Patty!"

"Ah, there you two are!" Pat said with a smile and picked him up. Mason ruffled Pat's greying hair and giggled. Pau pat me on the back and said,"How's (Y/N)?"

"She's fine. She's been working on something for the army and won't let me see it."

"Rawr!" Mason flashed his fanged teeth at Pau, his small grey horns poking out from his temples. Pau chuckled and pat Mason's head,"So scary! You'll be a great soldier someday."

"Thanks, Grandpa Pau!" Mason jumped down when someone knocked on the door. "Enter," I said and Jakob, a new soldier, opened the door.

"Sir, you got a call from the office from Edd," he said. "He said that (Y/N) went on a rampage and ran away."

I felt my heart drop to my feet and Mason said,"Mommy wouldn't do that."

"Listen, kid, your Uncle Edd said she did."

Mason folded his arms and tried to push the fact away. I pat Mason's head and said,"Buddy, you have to stay here with Grandpa Patty and Paul, okay? Daddy has to do something."

"I wanna come!" Mason said, stamping his foot.

"You can't. Grandpa Patty and Pau will take you to preschool tomorrow and remember what I said..."

Mason sighed and finished my sentence,"If I ever feel like changing into a monster at preschool, I have to say I'm gonna be a little boy until I get home'..." (Any Wolf Children fans? :3)

I smiled, knowing he'll be just fine. "See you later, buddy."

Mason hugged me and I hugged him back. "Bye, Daddy..."

~~~

EY, YA MISS ME? AW, I KNOW YOU DID :333

I missed this too much and I had the perfect plotline for this. :333 plus, I saw this:

And I couldn't resist :3

Signed,
            Proxie Geno/Lola S.