Author's Note

Oh my gosh, guys, thank you so much for reading this! I had a lot of fun writing this because it's based off another book series called The Thickety by J.A. White. If you guys don't understand the book that well, read The Thickety books one and two to understand!

I never thought I was get so much attention on something like this! Here's a quick FAQ:

Q: How did you learn how to write books?
A: That's simple. School! At school, I've been getting really high grades on writing because of my ideas and the way I tell the stories with a lot of description.

Q: Are you sure you're 12? In 7th grade?
A: Last time I checked I was!

Q: How do you write?
A: I usually just type in the story and post it. If I'm really determined, I would write it on paper and edit and everything in attempt to make it perfect, but that doesn't work all the time.

Q: Do your parents know you write on WattPad?
A: Well, yeah, but they don't know WHAT I write. I just tell them I'm writing a chapter amd they brush it off. When I told them a had a little over half a million reads, they were proud and all, but I knew they were questioning what I write.

Q: How do you get ideas for books?
A: I read a lot of books so I sometimes click ideas into my head. For fanfics, I just look up fanfics to see how many there are of that character and how many are acrually really good.

Any more questions? Put them in the ask box! --> [Ask Box]

Again, thank you for reading these two books! They're my most popular out of all of my books and I love it as much as you guys do!

This is Proxie signing out!

(Hey, not for too long)

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno