She's Back! Uh... The End?

[3rd Person Pov.]
Before Edd had woken up, he was instructed by (Y/N) to not let go of her hand. He wasn't planning to either way. He didn't care if it was magic or if they were going to be separated, he was just happy to see (Y/N) and hear her voice again.

[Tia's Pov.]
Edd was moving a lot in his sleep. This was a good sign.

When (Y/N) comes back, they'll have to go home...

I really enjoyed everyone's company. I would see Hunter once in a while, but, for his safety, I could only go back about once every month so that no one suspects anything. It was going to be hard to let them go.

I let my feet dangle off the edge of the cave entrance as I watched the sun rise in front of me. Letting go of (Y/N) again...

~Flash Back!~

"T-Tia! I did something! Something bad!" (Y/N) said in the phone.

"What did you do!? Did you kill someone or something?"

"No! I-I'm a monster, Tia!"

I scrambled over to the old bookshelf of monsters that my father had given to me before he passed away. "What are your features?

"We're here," (Y/N) said when she shook me awake. We stepped off the helicopter and she told the pilot to come back at seven.

"This is the Thickety," I said to her, walking towards the dark forest with the journal of places monsters live in my hands. A boy about 13 years old ran up to me and said,"Ma'am, you're not allowed to go so close to the Thickety. It's dangerous. Clearers like I are clearing up some things that have grown, so you might get hurt from the fire we use to burn the plants down."

"Ah, a Clearer," was all I said. Clearers were people who were abandoned by their families all around the world and were taken in by the strict religion of the Fold. They were put to work to burn any plants the Thickety had grown closer to the village, De'Noran. I didn't know what to do, so I lied. "Yes, I've been sent by our leader to record more information about the Thickety."

"Are you sure? Fen'de Stone is very strict about entering the place." He ran a hand- his middle and ring finger was cut off and healed over- through his blonde hair that was tinged green at the tips from his hard work with the plants.

"Yes, I'm sure. Me and my apprentice must go. We don't want to bring in information late." I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her closer to me- her monster features had disappeared. The boy nodded. "If you hear that a boy named Lucas was executed for letting people in the Thickety, I'll be haunting you." (Just saying, Lucas is my second favorite character in The Thickety by J.A. White.)

We walked along and stopped after an hour to rest. "I like this place. It feels like home but... better," she said.

"That's a good sign. Wexes like you are drawn to this forest," I explained. "Geez, I wish I had a watch with me to see what time it is." I felt something cold grip my wrist. I looked at it to see I was wearing a deep violet colored watch with constellations dotted on it.

"Woah!" (Y/N) said. "Is there anything in your books that tell you about something like that?"

I pulled out the other two journals my father had written that I had brought with us. I flipped through the pages for about ten minutes before stopping to read.

"Wexari and witches are different but the same.
Both are able to use magic, but a witch must use a vook made of a frenroot tree called a grimoire and only girls six years old and older are able to use magic.
Wexari can be a boy or girl and don't need a grimoire."

"Now we can both be different together!" (Y/N) exclaimed, giving me a hug.

~End of Flash Back~

After that, we walked to the village Hunter lived at. The Forest Demon, Sordyr, was about to suggest us being executed when Hunter stepped in saying we were his relatives and we talked in front of them.

"Yes, we abandoned the everywhere else," I said.

"That's great! Everyone, these are my relatives from the World!"

He saved us. I hugged my knees and thought about being alone again.

I felt someones hand press again the top of my head. "I should probably head back," Hunter said. I turned and looked up at him. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, his eyes fixed on the sunrise.

"Wh-What? Already?" I exclaimed, tears swelling in my eyes.

"Well, yeah. Sordyr will kill me if I actually left for good or something."

I looked down at my arms that were folded in my knees. He saw me just looking down but I was really wiping my eyes. "I-I understand. I-I want the best for one of my b-bestest friends."

"T..." was all he said before sitting next to me and taking me into an embrace. I couldn't help but hug him back and cry. I could tell we was trying not to cry too.

I heard a huge gasp from behind us and we turned to see Edd sitting up on the matress panting and sweating.

"I-I think I did it!" he shouted. Tom and Tord woke up to those give words and hugged Edd.

"G-Guys?..." (Y/N) said at her wall. We all turned to her to see her in her ripped clothing and rubbing her eye. "What happened?..."

"(Y/N)!" Tord shouted, hugging his wife. (Y/N) was already bawling tears.

After I magic-ed up some new clothes for (Y/N), a white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, and we gave each other a hug. Hunter shuffled nervously in his place. (Y/N) turned to him and gave him a warm smile. She slowly let go of me and gesture for him to hug me again. He did so and he looked back at (Y/N).

"(Y/N) look, you should go home."

"What about you two?" (Y/N) looked worried. "I don't want to let go of anyone anymore."

"We'll be fine. Tia visits me about once a month and we're both pretty strong."

[3rd Person Pov.]
Everyone saw the tears swell in Tia's eyes. Edd hugged her and assured her that it'll be alright, but (Y/N) wasn't having it.

"Uh, no. Tia, Hunter, you two are coming with us. Who cares about the Forest Demon? Who cares if he'll be looking for you guys? I'm not letting go."

Hunter gave a smile and put his arm around Tia. Tia's face went 50 shades of red and his was dusted a bright pink. "I'll take what's best for Tiana."

~~~~~~~~

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT A/N

AHHHHHHHH OMG WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

Alright, guys, this would be the last chapter including the epilogue, so I need ideas. Like, FAST. If I don't have ideas, you guys will have to say "Sayonara" to Tord x Reader!

Place Ideas Here! -> [Idea Box]

Signed,
            Proxie Kan Geno