The Island

[???'s Pov.]
I was sitting in the cave that sat on the side of a mountain I found years ago when I heard russling in the bushes beneath the opening. I adjusted my hat and stood up to take a look. I was amazed to see what looked like a creature that was about eight feet tall. The creature had a very slender figure with thin (F/C) fur covering its body. A single completely black eye was singled onto the middle of it's head. A thin tail with a (F/C) and (S/F/C) tip that resembled a paint brush. Two swirling (F/C) horns stuck to it's temples and the mouth wasn't visible.

The one thing that was odd was that it was wearing what looked like clothes. It had a plaid t-shirt and black jeans, but they were both ripped at the hem and edges, as if this creature changed and it affected whatever it was wearing.

"Hey, you!" I shouted at it, sweeping a strand of my light pink hair behind my back

"Hey, you!" I shouted at it, sweeping a strand of my light pink hair behind my back. The creature swiftly turned to me, hunching it's back and showing claws that looked fused into it's fingers. "Yeah you! What the heck are you doing!?"

It moved closer and when it reached the mountain, it got on all fours and swiftly climbed up. I got ready by grabbing my crossbow that sat leaned against the cave wall. I pointed it at the mouth of the cave, my heart beating against my ribs. I counted my heartbeats to the time it reached the cave.

1...

I hear it's faint footsteps...

2...

I hear it moving rocks around to get higher...

3...

It stood at the mouth of the cave, it's glossy black eye staring at me. I hesitated to shoot, so I shouted,"I'll shoot! I-I'm not affraid to!"

It stratched it's jaw, making it's skin where a mouth would be stretch and snap. With a loud SNAP that echoed through the cave, a large mouth was revealed.

It was lined with the teeth of a snake

It was lined with the teeth of a snake. I shot the arrow and it missed it's head by about an inch. Fan-fucking-tastic! I thought to myself. I frantically looked around to see that the arrow I just shot--the arrow that went out of the cave and down thw mountain--was the only one I had with me.