Chapter 16: anything...everything!

Lou's POV:

Maya walked in the room slowly with a key in her hand. I watched her approach the glass door and put the key in the hole, she turned it three times before it opened.

"Is this better Luna?" She asked cautiously like I was a fragile creature she doesn't want to scare.

"Yes thank you Maya, would you mind leaving me alone for a second? I'm a little tired and I need to rest." I told her calmly to not make it sound suspicious.

"Alright I'll be downstairs if you need anything." She said giving me a genuine smile while I tried smiling back.

"I'm back, is she still here or did she escape?" I heard Ryan say from downstairs. Oh good griefs! Is he already here? Maya went out and told him that I was upstairs wanting to rest a little bit.

"Thanks guys, you can leave now. I'm going to check up on her." I heard him respond before he closed the front door indicating that they already left. Now was my cue to leave...

I went to the balcony and tried climbing on the edge of it.

"I brought lunch if you didn't ea..." I turned back to look at an astonished Ryan who watched what I was doing.

"Don't you fucking move!" He said while pacing towards me, but I jumped and straddled the branch ready to climb down and escape at any second now.

"You can kiss my ass sucker!" I blurted out knowing exactly what the consequences were going to be if he catches me.

"I fucking wish!" He said still approaching me but I moved back until I reached the trunk of the tree.

"EWW! You sick pervert! Why don't you kiss Rebecca's ass while you're at it." And here it is. I had to blurt out that secret! And the worst part is, I said it straight to his face. I swear I saw his veins pop out on his arms and neck. Oh God, he's mad now.

"Rebecc...WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU ABOUT HER?" He yelled while I just slid down the trunk landing on the roof of a car. That car was not here before! It was a black BMW who could contain six persons inside of it. Also it would be useful for a kidnapping too.

"OW! Where the hell did that car come from?" I said my thoughts aloud as I jumped off of it and started running in the woods, again...I saw Simon, Theo and Maya not far from me and started screaming.

"Simon you better run for your life. I'm so sorry I mentioned Rebecca in front of him!" I shouted at him so he would save himself.

"Wha- OH SHIT!" He said as he started running when he saw what was behind me. Theo and Maya turned around and watched as Ryan was running in my direction.

"This is why you can't trust girls." Theo said like it was a fact, which earned him a slap on the head from Maya.

"Fucking catch her!" Ryan ordered as I passed them.

Usually in my sports classes I'm always somewhere else hiding and not on the field. If I was running, I was complaining all the way and would end up panting hard while the coach was yelling at me for not making it on time. I was a bad runner that's why I tried convincing my father to write a note, but he always made fun of me and ignored my pleadings. My life is so hard, and I'm literally cursing because of the fact that I hadn't progressed in running and needed it badly right now.

Then, I saw Simon right in front of me, so I screamed for him to slow down, deciding it was a good time for apologies.

"I'm so sorry Simon please forgive me, I got mad at him and exploded in his face. I even told him to kiss my ass!" I chuckled but I was actually panting, making him laugh.