Chapter 32: Chicks...

Lou's POV:

"FASTER SIMON FASTER!" I yelled as we were running for our lives.

"I'M A FUCKING WEREWOLF, I'M RUNNING SLOW FOR YOU!" He answered, more like screamed back.

Wait...let's recap this a little bit.

Here's how the story of our fantastic day in the farm went:

             ***

"Come on my love, we're going to be late!" Ryan said between kisses. He was waking me up with kisses as a reward for my bravery yesterday when I confronted that bitch and kicked her out of the pack.

I hate pulling the Luna card to be honest, but yesterday I pretty much loved it.

"Mmmm. Leave me alone, I wanna sleep." I mumbled as I hid my face under the comfortable pillow.

Ryan laughed before hoovering over me and showering me with kisses again.

'Hoe hold on! Why are you letting him kiss you?'

OH SHOOT!

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said as I pushed him back and stood up on the bed before jumping on the floor.

"I prepared your bath." Ryan said in a very sweet tone with a cheeky smile on his face. I did everything in my power to not show it, but I just failed miserably in hiding my blush, which also was followed by a small smile.

'Have control over yourself!' 

Yeah! Why was I even being sweet to him? He enjoyed watching us fight over him!

'Uhm, no he actually had your back, but you're too blind to acknowledge his feelings for you.' Whatever.

"Thanks..." I said in an awkward tone after I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

I headed towards the bathroom and took my relaxing bath, I also shaved and rubbed my skin with lotion. Girls are blessed to have lotion, literally, that thing does wonders, and it even smells so good!

I peaked through the door to see if Ryan was in the room, fortunately he was not. So I rushed towards the walk in closet.

"If we're going to a farm today, there'll be dirt-" 'Well duh!' "So, I should probably wear my already extinguished red vans. They're true survivors!" I mumbled to myself.

Yes I talk to myself, but I'm not crazy.

'Hard to believe...'

I chose to wear an off the shoulders tight blouse, so it wouldn't rub against my red sunburned shoulders, that was red stripped and a pair of ripped jeans with it. I made my hair in a braid since it was damp and I hate the feeling of wet hair on my back.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast before we go, to my surprise I saw a table full of delicious food, there was an omelette, waffles, fruits, smoothies and croissants. We only find croissants in France, at least that's what I heard, I've never traveled there...Scratch that, I've never traveled in my life!

Ryan was standing behind the table with a card in his hand and flowers in his other one. The card said: Sorry for making you sad (Although I don't know why you were sad).

'Well, if you haven't fallen for him yet, this is your queue to fall hard.'

The bad thing is, my conscience is actually right.

"So...do you forgive me?" Ryan asked with the most gorgeous smile and sparkly eyes.

'Think about it hoe. Give him time, tease him until he cracks!' Not a bad idea!