Chapter 35: Yes, this is Love.

Lou's POV:

I woke up this morning feeling pain and sourness between my legs. I suddenly started panicking until I remembered what happened last night. What we did...

Ryan was right next to me, his big muscular arms wrapped around my belly and his head placed peacefully on my left breast.

Peaceful my ass, it's causing me pain!

I huffed in annoyance hoping that he would wake up soon. Wait, what am I going to say to him after he wakes up? Is it going to be awkward? How am I going to face him after last night?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I felt wetness on my nipple, and it happened again. Was he? LICKING MY BREAST? And out of nowhere he opened his eyes, looked at me like nothing happened and bit my nipple.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I asked shocked, pushed him off of me and pulled the sheets over to cover my body. I bet I had the most scared and confused expression on my face, judging from Ryan trying to contain his laughter, now I'm sure I had a pretty sight on me.

Ryan approached me and kissed me very gently, he had the most beautiful smile on his face. He looked like a happy little kid that just got some sweets.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear before engulfing me in a genuine warm hug and enjoying every second of it.

"I love you too... I'm going to take a shower. I feel sticky..." I said and got up from the bed, still very naked by the way, while Ryan couldn't stop looking at me. I tried walking but that's when I felt the huge amount of pain between my legs and stopped moving.

Ryan noticed that and rushed to my side, he lifted me up bridal style and started walking in the direction of the bathroom.

"You should've told me to be more gentle..." He whispered seductively and I just turned my face so I wouldn't be facing him right now. I was so embarrassed about what happened.

He's never going to stop taunting me about it, he's always going to tease me and being that subject up again.

I looked at him, his perfect face sculpted by angels themselves. How can someone be so perfect and yet end up with someone like me?

Wait, what are we?

"Hey Ryan..." I asked as he placed me on the bathroom counter and started filling the bathtub with hot water.

"Yes love?" He asked, the water running and filling the tub making steam appear in the bathroom.

"Uhm...What are we, exactly?" I asked as he looked taken aback by my question. Well I did indeed lose my virginity to him, and we are indeed mated to each other therefore we will spend the rest of our lives with each other. So we obviously need to be something at least.

"Whatever you want us to be, Lorraine. But I rather you call me your husband, I don't like the sound of boyfriend...It's not formal and it's not forever." He responded calmly leaving me thinking, he's right, boyfriends and girlfriends break up but us, we fight a lot but I don't think we're going to end. Right? I mean, he wouldn't let me leave...

"You're right. But we fight a lot, and I don't want whatever is between us to end..."

"Who said fighting leads to ending things? We learn a lot of new things about each other when we fight. It might actually start something new." He said very calmly.

"But I can't call you my husband..." I continued until he interrupted me.

"Yet...And until then call me your soulmate." Ryan whispered sweetly with a smile on his face as he kissed me gently.