Chapter 33: Confessions, confessions.

Lou's POV:

"What?" I chocked out, not knowing on what should I be surprised. The case about him having a sister or when he used the past term 'had'.

" I had a sister...Her name was Thalia." He had said calmly while looking down at his lap.

"H-had?" I asked worried and afraid of his answer.

"Yeah. She died three years ago, when she was nineteen." He said not being able to look up.

"I-I'm so sorry." I said as I sat next to him and rubbed his shoulder in a comforting way.

"You remind me of her."

"Really?" I asked shocked, maybe that's why he was telling me about her, because I remind him of her.

"How?" I asked quietly.

"She used to be the palest werewolf in the pack that we thought she was a human. She was friendly and joyful, in other words, she was always bubbly and everything around her brightened." He said chuckling as he remembered her.

"She was so excited to finally meet her mate, he was from another pack. They met at the annual werewolf ball..." He continued as his eyes darkened. "She was so happy when she finally met him, she always dreamed of her prince charming, who would love her even after death and cherish her his whole life. But turns out he was the complete opposite of devoted, loyal or mate. He rejected her the second day."

"Oh no!" I gasped sadly and placed my hand to cover my now open mouth.

"Yes that fucker rejected her and in the same time he broke her. She suffered from depression and later on killed herself."

"Oh my god!" I gasped louder as he finally turned to look at me with his watery eyes.

"I-I tried to help her. I tried everything to convince her that she didn't need him! That's why I bought this damn camera! I bought it to take pictures of dead things, dead animals, dead plants, dead everything. I wanted her to see how ridiculous they looked and how ridiculous she would look if she decided to kill herself. I knew it was a ridiculous plan, but didn't know it was useless too." He sobbed as he burst out crying, right in front of my eyes.

"My mom died of sadness right after Thalia jumped from that cliff, and my dad died because he lost his mate. We found out that her mate died the day after she killed herself, his heart stopped beating. That son of a bitch deserved it. My grandma took me in until Maya was of legal age and took care of me till I was finally eighteen and able to live on my own." He quivered as he cried harder and harder every second. I had to make him stop, I had to do something so he wouldn't relive all the pain.

But I'm a useless kid.

I never thought a person like Simon, happy with a big smile plastered on his face, would end up having the most torturous life.

I hugged him tightly as he cried harder on my shoulder, making my shirt wet. I carressed his hair and kissed his head.

And it was a bad moment...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The sound erupted from behind, I didn't need to turn around to know who that voice belonged too, and I sensed Simon's muscles tensing but he didn't do anything because he was just so tired.

"Oh no..." I barely murmured as Simon was harshly ripped out of my grip as Ryan started beating him up to death.

"NO STOP IT! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I'M THE ONE WHO...Kissed him, Ryan please!" I screamed and hit him on his back, begging him to stop beating the obviously helpless, scared guy.