Chapter 22: Oh fucking great.

A/N: Picture of Rebecca above.

Lou's POV:

I woke up from the heat of Ryan engulfing my whole body with his. I wiggled around to get out of his grip and placed a pillow in his arms so he would think he's still holding me.

Making my way to the bathroom I remembered yesterday's event, more like accident, and made a note to myself to empty the bags and place everything in it's place. I finished with my business and changed my pad, yeah I still have my very lovely period...

I started cleaning and placing the clothes and underwear I bought in the closet, well in Ryan's closet. I then searched for my toiletries, toothbrush, pads, perfume and deodorant and I put them in the toilet.

I went downstairs finally to make myself some breakfast, and made some waffles since I was craving them, and besides, Ryan had a waffle machine and all the ingredients so why not.

Should I make him some? That would be sweet.

'He's sheltering you in his house...' Yeah because he doesn't want to let me go, I don't actually have a choice but to stay.

'Well he takes good care of you and bought you your stuff...' Because he claims I'm his mate and he would do anything to make me happy.

'For the love of God, he loves you Lou!' Yeah but I don't...Do I? I can't possibly love him, I mean, he's so stiff and possessive, he always yells at me and is serious all the time.

'But he does make you feel safe, protected and loved.' Maybe...

Alright, I'll make him some waffles too he'd like that.

As I was making the waffles, I was also jiggling a little bit and whispering a soft tune, when I suddenly felt two big warm hands being placed on my hips and a beautiful face being buried in the crook of my neck. I shivered as his touch sent sparks to my skin, who else than Ryan could make me feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time?

I wanted to get out of his grasp, again, but I couldn't, he trapped me by placing both his arms over the cupboard. He started trailing kisses from my cheek to my neck until I stopped him, I didn't sign up for this! This wasn't in my life contract!

"This is wrong Ryan, stop it." I said but it turned out as a very satisfied whisper. His kisses were the problem, his very captivating open mouthed kisses were turning me on too. I couldn't believe it, why was he even kissing me?

"This isn't wrong when it feels right." He mumbled still kissing me. No, I have to stop this!

"No, I have to put the waffle mixture in the machine so we can have breakfast." I said while trying to put his hands away from my waist but his grip tightened until I was engulfed in his embrace.

"I only want to eat one thing..."

"Waffles right? Because that's the only thing I'm making." I said still trying to push him away from me but it was to no avail, he won't let go.

"You." He said in a very attractive husky voice. Hell no! I'm not on the menu.

What the hell? What menu? Is there even a menu for this?

"N-no?" I stuttered while leaning my head to close the space between my shoulder and neck and not giving him access anymore. He lifted his head to look down at me and that's when my hope boosted up a bit until it shattered when he attacked the other side of my neck.

His, oh! so good kisses sent me to another world, a world I never imagined, a world of his own...

'Snap out of it sister, show him who's the boss here! Because he's definitely gonna do you without your free will, not on my watch!'