› the world

The territory featured in 'The Deputies' is far, far away from the lake and forest territories where the canon series takes place. The cats that live there are under a different StarClan than that of the canon series, with an entirely different warrior code and a unique way of life. I like to call them: "The Other Four Clans".

the warrior code

{one}  All living cats are subjects underneath the realm of StarClan and must obey the laws laid out by their ancestors.

{two}  Outside blood is impure and should be treated as such. No rogue, loner, or kittypet should be allowed to live on the territory of one of the four Clans. If they are found, they will be immediately dispatched.

{three}  Warriors are the core of the Clan. They are required to defend their Clanmates with their life, and mustn't hesitate when it is time to go to battle.

{four}  Every Clan should take two cats to share the title of deputy. When the current leader passes after the loss of their final life, the two deputies will fight to the death. The victor then claims the title of leader.

{five}  Medicine cats should be held at a lower regard than any other cat in the Clan. They have chosen a life of cowardice over a life of glory, and should be punished for this decision.

{six} Seeking out a mate is encouraged; the pure blood of the Clan must go on.

{seven} Any kit born weak, disabled or that is of impure blood should be killed. If a cat has taken another of impure blood as their mate, they should be killed.

the territory

Place of Washed Stones - a dried bed of stones where a pond once lay, the place of meeting for the four Clans at every full moon

Cave of Moonlight - a deep, underground hollow where the medicine cats go to meet with StarClan at half moon.