› iceclan

the independent and powerful

territory

       An enormous evergreen forest tucked within the snow-capped mountains. Snow blankets all parts of the territory during all seasons, with the exception of towards the bottoms of the mountains, where the land levels back out.

 Snow blankets all parts of the territory during all seasons, with the exception of towards the bottoms of the mountains, where the land levels back out

cats

       IceClan cats are small-bodied with compact, muscled frames. They have short legs and long, fluffy fur to keep warm.

prey

       Mice, eagles, hawks, shrew, deer, and hares.

traditions and history

       Many seasons ago, there were only three Clans in the forest. BreezeClan and LeafClan were both prospering, but SplashClan suffered domestic conflict. About one-third of the Clan wanted to break away because they disagreed with the leadership at the time, as well as the unforgiving, traditional values of the warrior code that were strictly obeyed. Eventually, the conflict escalated more and more until the group of SplashClan cats revolted, resulting in a bloody battle. Those rebels that remained alive when the battle had ceased made for the mountains, vowing never again to associate with their mother Clan. They made their home in the frosty taiga forest not too far away, and although it took some time, the tension that remained between SplashClan and the newly established IceClan eventually petered out. Today, IceClan and SplashClan are on good terms, but IceClan cats still hold their origin story close to their hearts, and independence is their most sacred value. Of the four Clans, IceClan is much less concerned about the warrior code and has adapted their own version of it to be more reasonable.