Sannin Generational Two

Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto sat in front of the Hokage's desk as he looked at the three sheepish looking kid's.

" So let me get this straight, You all teleported there without any backup or plan, then Naruto got angry when Mizuki called him a demon and froze him, then you proceeded to kick around Mizuki's frozen head as you waited for me to get to the scene," Hiruzen asked getting three sheepish nods each time. Hiruzen let out an exasperated sigh as he felt a small bit of pride.

" But we still saved Iruka-baka from getting killed and the sealing scroll from being read by Mizuki," Naruto half-heartedly tried to defend with a sheepish grin on his face. Hiruzen shot him a small glare.

" I know that so I've decided to reward all of you if you, but only if you pass your genin exams," Hiruzen said as he smiled proudly at the three forgetting about immature their decision was.

" Didn't we already pass the genin exams," Naruto asked confused which got him nods from his three companions.

" Yes but that exam was only to weed out those who have no chance of being genin this test is the real test that ensures you'll be a genin and you don't have to worry about getting to know someone knew because you'll all be on the same team," Hiruzen said causing them to smile to each other.

" So what is it you're giving us when we become genin," Naruto asked boldly followed by his nodding and smiling friends.

" You sure are confident, Well it is a Jutsu created to summon your spirit animal, it is not easy though, they give you trials and if you fail even one you will not leave with your life," Hiruzen said warning them Naruto smiled.

" Oh thank god, I'd hate not to have a challenge," Naruto said out loud unknowingly boosting his friend's confidence.

" Alright now get out of my office before I change my mind, you miscreants," Hiruzen said with a smile. Hiruzen sighed when he saw the three leaving his office for a split second the kid's backs turned into the ones of his students.

" Those kids are going to do great things with their lives," Hiruzen heard one of his hidden ANBU said. They all nodded in silent agreement.

~~~<(FiveDaysLater)>~~~

Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke all appeared in the classroom with smiles on their face well a small grin for Sasuke.

" Man today is the day we finally become Genin," Naruto said as he touched things around the room before sitting down in the Middle of Sasuke and Hinata.

" Yeah I'm really going to miss this place," Hinata said with a sigh as Naruto held her hand. "Hn," was Sasuke's only reply which basically meant me too.

 the trio began to make small talk with Sasuke adding in comments here and there as students filed into the room.

" *TwinCough* I'm really going to miss this class, well I'm going to tell you this one more time just to make sure you'll know. This was by far my best class," Iruka said before he started calling teams.

" Team 8 will consist of Sakura Haruno, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame your Sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi, team 9 is still active, Team 10 will consist of Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi your sensei will be Asuma Sorutobi, and finally team 7 will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, and Sasuke Uchiha your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake," Iruka finished. Minutes later most of the team's senseis came walking through the door.

~~~<(TwoHoursFiftyThreeminutesLater)>~~~

" I'm going to kill the bastard how dare he wastes our time when we could have gotten our spirit animals by now," Naruto said silently as he stood up and cracked his knuckles. Naruto put gravity seals on a chalk eraser and placed it carefully on the door so that it would fall on the head of the person who opened the door.