Chunin Exams P3

~~~<(FlashBack)>~~~

Orochimaru henged into Naruto and walked into the clearing. Sasuke and Hinata noticed that Naruto did not put up the peace sign as he entered and instantly released their gravity seals and got into a defensive stance causing 'Naruto' to look confused.

" Wow guys it's me what's with hostility," 'Naruto' asked monking confusion Hinata and Sasuke's eyes narrowed.

" You're not Naruto because you did not put up our recognition sign, and Naruto does not wear a kunai holster he uses ice or painted on storage seals," Sasuke said and Hinata nodded as they put chakra into their feet so that they would be faster. 'Naruto's' confused face turned to one of amusement.

" Oh, so I've been found out it matters not you will only prolong the inevitable," Orochimaru said dropping his henge. Sasuke and Hinata noticed that it was that weird Oto nin with the long tongue.

" What did you do to Naruto-kun tell us now," Hinata growled worried for her future husband Sasuke nodded equally worried for his best friend.

" Oh, he's occupied at the moment but you should worry more about yourselves," Orochimaru said with a sadistic grin. Hinata and Sasuke nodded to each other before shooting off to their prospective sides. Orochimaru's eyes widened at their impressive speed for genin but it was still moderately slow to him.

" Yess make this interesting for me, and  I'll make you a bet I already know you have the Earth scroll so if you're able to kill me you can have my heaven scroll," Orochimaru said swallowing his scroll. Sasuke and Hinata rushed to his side Sasuke to the right and Hinata to the left. Orochimaru blocked Sasuke's fist and caught Hinata's wrist before throwing her away and kicking Sasuke.

Sasuke let out an annoyed *tch*as he landed on his feet after twisting mid air. Sasuke and Hinata shared a look before they both charged at the man with a full on frontal assault. Orochimaru had to give it to these kids their teamwork was impeccable maybe he'll mark the Hyuga also he mused dodging and blocking their attacks with some difficulty. Sasuke and Hinata jumped back away from the genin who brought out a kunai. Sasuke and Hinata went for plan P.

Hinata pulled out several custom shuriken well they were regular shuriken but Naruto had engraved seals in them so that you could activate each one whenever you wanted and they would explode. Sasuke pulled out the same type but they were kunai. Hinata and Sasuke shared a look before Sasuke created a single shadow clone to go set up traps. Orochimaru smirked when he saw Sasuke create a shadow clone without difficulty while most chunin would be hard pressed to stay up after creating one. His new body was just full of surprises.

" You two aren't very talkative are you," Orochimaru asked but he was met with their silence. Sasuke looked to Hinata and nodded as he got the memories back from his clone who finished the traps. Hinata threw two shurikens at the 'genin' who used a kunai to block causing Hinata to smirk as she flared her chakra causing them to blow up as Orochimaru was sent to his right crashing through many trees. ' I can't believe I fell for such a trap, but I did not hear any sizzling unless, Fuinjutsu,' Orochimaru thought with a  smirk getting over the fact that he was temporarily outsmarted by genin.

" Well then it seems that we have a fuinjutsu master on this team maybe the blonde, too bad he's going to die soon," Orochimaru said as he ripped off the 'his' face that was starting to melt from how close he was. The two genin watched in disgust as he ripped off his face.

" Naruto is not going to die he'll thrash who ever you sent at him then he'll kill you," Hinata screamed as she threw another shuriken mocking anger but leading him to the center of their trap. Orochimaru saw something in the corner of his eye at the last second.  'Trap,' He thought in shock as Hinata's shuriken cut a string. 'Orochimaru' dodged kunai after kunai before smirking.