Chunin Exams P2

Naruto sat quietly as he stared at his paper contemplating Ibiki's words carefully. ' He want's to say how good we are at gathering information without getting caught, hm, too bad I already know all of these or this might have been fun,' Naruto thought with a pout as he wrote down all of the answers on his paper and created two Ice mirrors in Hinata and Sasuke's lap that showed the  answers the two memorized them before writing them down as Naruto dispelled his Jutsu.

Naruto looked around the room to see how others were getting the answers. Neji was using his Byakugan if the bulging veins around his eyes were any hint, Neji would also share his answers with his team. Ino was using her clan's mind body switch Jutsu to control people and look at their answers and then discreetly telling her teammates.

Naruto sweat dropped when three teams got disqualified because one of their teammates just up and quit. Ibiki slammed his hand down on his desk thirty minutes later and standing up.

" Alright Gaki's time for the 10th question, but remember you can always quit," Ibiki said with a smirk. Kiba stood up annoyed.

" Why the hell would we quit so close to the end that's just stupid," Kiba yelled getting silent agreements from most as Akamaru barked in agreement.

" Because if you get this question wrong then you're never going to be a chunin," Ibiki said with a sadistic smirk as he watched most of the kid's eyes widen in horror.

" W-what you're bluffing you can't do that guy over there has taken these exams 7 times," Kiba said nervously as he pointed over at Kabuto who blushed at the attention.

" Well that's because none of them have had me before, I guess your group just lucked out," Ibiki said with a shrug. Naruto looked around the room and saw hands slowly start to rise. Most people who left were met by scorn and harsh words from their teammates while others were met with sympathetic looks. Naruto noticed the nervousness in Hinata's eye as her hand twitched. Naruto sighed before standing up harshly for added effect.

" Fuck you and your stupid rule I don't care if I don't get this question right. I won't back down and if you're too cowardly to take the risk than you should just leave and quit being a Ninja all together, I'll still complete my goals even if I'm a genin it's just a rank it does not affect skill" Naruto said slamming his fist on the table. Sasuke raised his eyebrow at his teammates' sudden change in character. Hinata felt more courage flow through her as she smiled knowing Naruto did that for her.

 Ibiki's eye twitched as he saw all hands go down after the boy's speech filling everyone with courage. ' He was able to change the whole mood with just a couple words the quality of a good leader,' Ibiki thought before looking around and noticing how large the number of genin was. ' Scratch that fuck this kid Anko will never let me live this down,' Ibiki thought with a sigh as a black ball crashed into the mirror before exploding in a cloud of smoke.

Standing in front of the cluster of genin was a purple haired lady wearing an unbuttoned trench coat with a mesh shirt on the bottom leaving much to the imagination holding a sign that said. ' Single and Sexy Anko Matarashi at your service'.

" Wow Ibiki 27 teams passed you must be getting soft,"  Anko thought in shock as she looked at the group of genin.

" No there's just a good bunch this year, and an annoying blonde," Ibiki said not so discreetly glaring daggers at Naruto.

" It matters not by the end of the second exams this number will be cut down to less than half, alright Gaki's meet at training ground 44 in 15 or you're disqualified," Anko said as she disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Naruto wrapped his arm around Hinata's waist and his other around Sasuke's shoulder as they fell though I sheet of ice.