Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock

Sasuke's Chidori went through Gaara's shield and just barely missed him causing both of them relief. Sasuke did not deactivate his Chidori instead he pulled it out of the shield and turned around and stabbed it into the heart of an Iwa-nin who had tried to attack him. Sasuke turned around and nodded to Gaara who sent a nod back as they went their separate ways.

Naruto held his blades in reverse grip as he sliced through sand-nin and Rock-nin like hot butter. Naruto jumped into the air and did a backflip as a giant golem smashed the ground where he was previously standing. Naruto sent a dozen chains that impaled the Golem before tearing it apart. Naruto heard clapping and looked to see the teammate of that Iwa chick.

" Wow I'm impressed that you were able to destroy me Earth Golem, but that won't help you win, Earth Release; Golem Technique:," The giant man said as he spits out multiple globs of rock that formed into large golems. 

" So one on one isn't your forte, I guess I'll even this battle out then," Naruto said as he held his hands out in a way as if he were presenting something behind him, instantly almost one-hundred clones appeared behind him with smirks on their faces matching the one of the original.

The two took off at each other. Although Naruto had more clones than the larger man the golems were stronger so the battle was almost evenly matched. Soon it was down to only two, Naruto and the larger man faced each other, Naruto radiated confidence and Akatsuchi radiated anger. Naruto held his swords in reverse grip and Akatsuchi's fist had rock covering it as he used them like gauntlets.

" Well I guess you're not too shabby," Naruto complimented as he switched into a quick draw stance with each hand prepared to grab the sword on the opposite side. Seeing that Naruto was preparing to end the fight Akatsuchi prepared his ultimate Jutsu. Naruto watched with a raised brow as earth surrounded the man. Naruto's hand twitched as Akatsuchi charged him. Naruto had his eyes closed as he calmed his breath and focused only on the man. Akatsuchi charged the boy who had his eyes closed.

' This fucking brat is mocking me,' Akatsuchi thought in anger as he pumped more chakra into his body thus making him faster and stronger. The only thing  Akatsuchi saw was the boy open his eyes before the boy disappeared.

Naruto stood behind the bigger man but was facing away from him. A soft *click* was heard as Naruto sheathed his sword. The earth armor on the man fell off of him and then the man collapsed.

' I'm so fucking awesome,'  Naruto thought with his eyes closed. ' Ok now time to be serious,' Naruto thought opening his eyes although he could not remove the grin from his face. Naruto was jumping from roof top to rooftop after checking the area as he ran towards the academy. 

Naruto noticed that there were a lot of unconscious people and everything was wet.  ' Nata-chan must be doing her part of the plan,' Naruto thought as he got to the front of the academy and saw Hinata taking on six Iwa jonin.

Hinata gave the six males a Byakugan powered glare as they taunted her and dodged her attacks.

" Oh is the little Hyuga angry, just give up girly we'll show you a good t- *thud*," The man did not get to finish his sentence as his head now occupied the space between his legs. Naruto stood behind the still standing headless corpse with a dark look in his eyes. The now five jonin jumped to the side as jumping forward or back would result in injury, two were on the left and three on the right.

" You bastard, you killed Oroka, I'll kill you," One on the right screamed in anger as he charged the genin with a kunai in one hand and three shurikens in the other. The man threw the kunai at Naruto's left lung, kidney, and his heart. Naruto already knew what the man was planning but decided to entertain him.