Conclusion

~~~<(Hiruzen-P.O.V)>~~~

' Let the battle commence,' Hiruzen thought as a large explosion erupted in the Kage's booth. Hiruzen had regained his old training regimen ever since Naruto had told them about the upcoming battle. When the smoke was gone the stage was clear and the foes disguised as friends were defaced.

Hiruzen stood on one side garbed in his battle gear as Kakashi, Tenzo, and Gai stood at his side with a fierce look in their eyes, also dressed in battle gear. On the other side stood The Tsuchikage Onoki last name unknown or better known as Onoki of both scales, next to him were four Iwa Anbu, also on the other side stood Orochimaru who was at first disguised as the Kazekage, Orochimaru smirked as he looked at his former sensei.

Hiruzen looked around and noticed that they were surrounded by a large barrier, four people stood at equal lengths away from each other outside of the barrier pumping chakra into it to make it stronger. 

Orochimaru noticed the lack of surprise or shock on the faces of the shinobi across from him and came to an unpleasant conclusion. Orochimaru let out a small *tch* as he got into a battle stance.

" So you found out somehow, maybe it was that troublesome Hayate," Orochimaru said smirking as he noticed the eyes of the Konoha-nin narrow at the mention of their dead comrade.

" Orochimaru, I promise you today that you will not leave with your life, it was my mistake of letting you free all of those years ago but I will not make that same mistake today," Hiruzen said in a monotone as he stared at his former student with disappointment and no little amount of disdain. Orochimaru smirked.

" It matters not if you were prepared or not sensei," Orochimaru spat the word sensei sarcastically.

 " You will die today and the leaf will fall soon after, but I'm not so conceited to think I could do that on my own even with another kage with me, no, I have something more, mhh, pleasant in mind, well to me that is," Orochimaru said in a tone that was well across the border of insanity with two drops of sadism. Orochimaru went through hand signs at a pace that only a jonin could barely comprehend.

Hiruzen shot forward into action as soon as he recognized the hand seals, the jonin followed close behind him as they were later than him while reacting. Hiruzen speed past two of the Iwa shinobi who had tried to get in his way but were too slow.

Orochimaru finished with the jutsu he smirked. Orochimaru looked up and was faced with the fist of his former sensei. " Shi-" Orochimaru was sent flying into the barrier that shocked him with a high voltage of lightning. ' Damn it, when did that fool get so strong,' Orochimaru thought as he spits blood. 

" It's too late fool, my jutsu is complete and there is nothing you can do to stop it," Orochimaru said with a smirk as he wiped the blood from his chin. Hiruzen glared at his former student as he released all of his K.I. that made the jonin sweat and the other kage along with Orochimaru take a step back.

" I will show you now why I named Kami no Shinobi," Hiruzen said as he bit his finger and went through his own hand signs. : Summoning Technique: King Bo staff:. Hiruzen whispered out as a large staff appeared in his hands. Orochimaru did not back down as three coffins slowly rose from behind him all labeled with different numbers. ' 1, 2, and 4,' Hiruzen thought as he looked at them, the aged man slowly realized what the numbers symbolized and charged with renewed vigor.