Day 16

Jamie laughed as (Y/N) ran from him, trying to defend herself. Defend from what? His hands, which were outstretched and primed for a tickle fight. He chased her around the table, then under it. He followed her several times around the room, gaining slowly. She lept over the couch just as Jamie was about to catch her, and he ran into it with an:

"Oof!" She giggled as Jamie disappeared from her view, probably nursing his stomach. She approached the side of the couch cautiously.

"You ok? ...Hon?" Suddenly, he jumped out and grabbed her, pinning her to the floor. Then, he started tickling her ferociously. (Y/N) couldn't help but laugh stupidly. "Haha- hey- hahaha- stop! Stop it- haha- Jamie!" He only grinned wider, trying not to laugh as well. Somehow, they ended up snuggling on the couch. (Y/N) burrowed her head into Jamie's side like an animal looking for warmth. He wrapped his arms around her, and sighed contentedly. Sometime later... *ding*. (Y/N) got out of Jamie's grasp, and went to grab it from the kitchen, where she had been talking to Mark this morning. Jamie grabbed her hand annoyedly.

"Love, stay please. He can wait, can't he?" (Y/N) stayed silent, staring at the computer. Then, another *ding*, and another. She gave an apologetic look at Jamie, and went to answer the messages. Jamie sighed, looking at his empty hands as (Y/N) burst into laughter. "Why is he so important to her? Does she not realize the she just chose him over her boyfriend?" Jamie shook his head. "It doesn't even matter. I'm probably overreacting anyway. She can't care about him more than me, right?" Jamie put his hands by his sides, and let out a small, reassured smile.

The Month (Markiplier x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें