Day 18

Mark leaned back in his chair, sighing.

"And I guess we're done! Talk later!" Jack smiled from the other side of the skype call.

"Soooo... going to speak to your lady friend now?" Mark shot him a glare. After the stream, he was forced to tell all of his friends what was "wrong" with him. Now, almost everyone knew that Mark had a crush on someone that he had never met before.

"Shut up Jack." Mark blushed, and looked down at his phone. He was in fact about to talk to (Y/N). "Besides, she has a boyfriend." Jack gave him a sly grin.

"So you keep telling us. Do you have a problem with that?" Jack looked at Mark innocently. Mark looked down again.

"No." Jack just chuckled, nodding.

"Suuuuurrree." Then, before Mark could get another word in, Jack ended the skype call. Mark grumbled incoherent curses at his friend, before opening up the Buddy Chatting Service.
==========

markimoo: hey

...

markimoo: watcha doin?

...

==========

The realization struck him, and Mark facepalmed. She was camping! Of course she wouldn't answer. Mark looked down at the message.

"Well now I just look like an idiot." Mark threw his phone down on his desk and decided to get more work done. He finished two more videos, before looking at his phone again. He gaped at the time. "How is it so early?!" Mark shook his head as he walked out of his office and into the kitchen. He grabbed a banana. "Why does today feel so long?"