Memories

"EXTERMINATE!"

A loud robotic voice yelled before green lasers flew around Sean. He felt Robin drag him out of harms way with Mark saving Amy, Ethan and Signe.

Two people were lying dead on the grass, and he felt a stab of remorse in his heart for them, even though he didn't know them.

"To the TARDIS!" Mark declared.

Sean opened his mouth to say something-

"Sean, wake up!"

Sean jolted awake with a sharp gasp, wildly looking around him as he sat up. He was home.

He was safe.

He allowed himself to relax as he laid back down on his pillow, gulping in fresh breaths of air.

He could still hear the screams of he dying in his ears and the calls of the killer machines. He could smell smoke from the burning buildings every time he took a breath and images of someone that looked like Billy haunted him every time he closed his eyes.

"Another nightmare?" Signe prompted, sitting down next to him.

"It's the same damn one." Sean shook his head in frustration, wishing he could understand it.

"Will pancakes make you feel better?" Signe raised a questioning eyebrow, a smirk playing onto her wine colored lips.

"Pancakes make everything better." Sean nodded with a small smile, watching her leave the room before he changed out of his sweat soaked pjs and into a light blue v-neck shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Robin's coming over today to hang out at the new house." Signe reminded him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes!" Sean exclaimed in excitement like a kid on Christmas as he sat down at the table, Signe handing him a plate loaded with a stack of chocolate chip pancakes drenched in syrup.

"Aren't we supposed to be dieting?" Sean mumbled through a mouthful of pancake.

"Everyone has cheat days." Signe shrugged as she sat down beside him with her own food.

"You gonna record a video with him?" Signe asked.

"If he's cool with it." Sean replied.

"I'm sure he will be." Signe assured him.

After breakfast, Sean scrolled through social media until he heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" Sean told Signe as he darted to the door and opened it.

"Hey Sean!" Robin greeted him enthusiastically, giving him a high five before he entered, allowing Sean to close the door behind him.

"So,"

Sean clapped his hands together with a grin.

"What do you want to do?"

"You're the pr-boss." Robin cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Were you gonna call me a prick?" Sean gasped in mock shock.

"I mean, I can't tell a lie." Robin chuckled, instantly seeming to relax again.

"Sean, you need to start picking up your toys." Signe scooped up a plush Sam off of the living room floor and tossed it towards him.

Sean watched as it bounced across the floor, his head burning as a new memory crashed over him.

He could see a small eyeball with a blue pupil bounding around with other eyeballs that had different colored pupils, although they all seemed to be ignoring him.