Reunited

"You two know each other?" Amy glanced between the two of them in confusion.

"He was the one that stole the type forty TARDIS from the museum the day I was working there and blew up Gallifrey." The Engineer explained as the Doctor stepped out of his TARDIS.

"You're the one that was chasing me." The Doctor realized aloud.

"Because of you, my whole family is dead." The Engineer whispered, his eyes welling with tears.

For the first time since she's met him, Amy saw how broken he was.

"You know why I had to do it." The Doctor shook his head apologetically.

"I do." The Engineer sighed sadly, wiping the few tears that had trailed down his cheeks off of his face with the back of his hand.

"But it didn't work, the Daleks are still here." He continued.

"The war had to be stopped somehow." The Doctor pointed out.

"You look much different than you did then." The Engineer remarked.

"So do you." The Doctor countered.

"As much as I love a family reunion, we need to try and find a way to free Bossatronia." Robin cut in.

"Ah, you mean Anti. Yes, well, as much as I would like to dethrone him, there's no one willing or suitable to take his place." The Doctor shoved his hands into his pockets and pulled out his green tipped sonic screwdriver, absent mindlessly fiddling with it.

"I will. I'm the prince, the throne belongs to me anyway." Jack chimed in.

"Okay, now we just need a plan." The Engineer frowned, deep in thought.

"I can disguise myself as Anti and sneak in." Jack suggested.

"You do look exactly like him, it could work." The Doctor mused.

"No way, I won't let you risk your life." Robin shook his head.

"Robin, I need to do this." Jack smiled sadly.

"I can fly you to the outskirts of the main capital Bossatron." The Engineer volunteered.

"And I'll provide back up in case a distraction is necessary." The Doctor interjected.

"I'm coming to." Signe blurted.

"No way, I can't watch over both you and Jack." Robin shook his head.

"Who said I had to be watched over?" Signe raised an eyebrow as I'd silently accepting a challenge.

"Then it's decided." The Engineer clapped his hands together, his tone tinged with finality and excitement.

"Gaja!"

"Geronimo!"

The Doctor and Engineer exclaimed in unison as they each ran into their own TARDIS, Amy, Signe, Robin, and Jack following The Engineer.

"What does gaja even mean?" Amy asked as the Engineer did his usual routine of racing around the control panel like a madman.

"It's Korean for let's go." The Engineer stated, glancing up at Amy once he was done putting in the coordinates.

"Robin, I've been saving this for you." The Engineer jogged out of he console room and down the hall into a desperate room, returning with his uniform.

Robin nodded in appreciation as he went below and chanted into it, coming back up looking like a true soldier.

"And Jack." The Engineer handed Jack a tattered green cloak and crown.

"I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up to make it." Jack smirked as he clasped the cloak around his neck and delicately placed the crown on his head.

"I'm sorry for all of the things I said before I was captured-"

The Engineer held up a hand to silence Jack.

"You were angry and scared, I understand. There was a time when I removed my time lord consciousness and had nightmares about my travels that I couldn't understand. Remember when I had the blue hair?" The Engineer asked.

"You've dyed your hair so many colors." Jack chuckled.

"That was when I got my consciousness back, and I wasn't afraid anymore. I jumped back into the galaxy and visited world after world, hoping to make a change and save people." The Engineer continued.

"I'm just glad you have your memories back, you'll make an amazing king." The Engineer pulled Jack into a quick hug.

"As long as I have you as my advisor and my beautiful queen by my side," Jack paused to shoot a glance at Signe and intertwine his fingers in hers.

"I know I'll do just fine." Jack smiled confidently.

The TARDIS suddenly jolted, alerting the Engineer that they had landed.

"Ready to defeat Anti?" The Engineer glanced around him at the group with a wide goofy grin.

"Lets show him who's boss." Jack cracked his knuckles, his sapphire blue eyes flickering with determination as The Engineer opened the door.