introduction

Aaliyah was 10 when her mother died.Things were never the same. The house lacked sound of her mother singing gospel songs and her beautiful laugh and smile.

Her father treated her like she was the last living person on earth. He spent time with her trying to replace the hole in her heart from her mothers death. Her mother died from a heart attack in her sleep. The doctors couldn't find a reason for why it happened.

One day her father came home with a beautiful young women but she looked old enough for him. Her father was 30 but looked as though he was 21. The girl claimed she was 21 but later on they found out she was lying and she was 17 in the worse way. One night when all three of them were on the couch watching Beauty and The Beast cuddled up on the couch, Someone started banging on the door which caused Aaliyah to jump up.

"Stay here and don't move" her father said in a serious voice. Aaliyah moved closer to Brittney , her fathers girlfriend she was guessing.
"WHERE IS SHE! WHERE IS MY BRITTNEY!!!" Aaliyah heard a unknown voice yell. Brittney jumped up ran to door where the man and Aaliyah's father was. Little Aaliyah slowly trailed behind her peaking her little head around the wall too see who the man was and what he wanted with Brittney.

"Daddy what are you doing here how did you know where i was!" Brittney looked at her father scared of what he might do.
"Brittney baby what are you doing here? Did this man hurt you! " he asked staring at Brittney waiting for an answer.

"Baby what is he talking about your grown. Why is he talking to you like that!" Aaliyah father asked Brittney confused with the situation and irritated.

Brittney was trapped she knew if her father found out she was messing with an older man he would disown her and kick her out. She loved her father and didn't want to leave him . So she did what she does best. Lie.

She started to fake cry when it all spilled out. "Daddy he took me! He said if i didn't have sex with him he would hurt me! Please help me daddy" she ran into his arms continuing to cry. But she wasn't fake crying anymore. She wasn't crying because she wanted her dad to believe her. But because she actually did love Raymond (Aaliyah's father ). And it hurt her because she knew what her father was gonna do and she knew that it was gonna be her fault that litttle Aaliyah wouldn't have her father in her life for a while.

After everything went down. Raymond yelling trying to get Brittney to tell the truth. Aaliyah crying realizing she wouldn't be seeing her daddy anytime soon because after Brittneys dad left with her trailing behind the police arrived and her father was arrested for rape of a minor and sentenced too 10 years in prison. Aaliyah was forced to live with her Uncle juice because he was the only family member she had left. Everything went downhill. Until He came along and changed Aaliyah's life forever.