t w e n t y s i x

* 1 Week Later *

Aaliyah's eyes fluttered open as she stretched her legs. Getting up she looked around seeing she left her tv on.

She's been home for 3 days now and hasn't been out her room since she arrived neither had she spoken. Nothing good comes out of it.

Dave had been constantly trying to get in contact with her but even her uncle didn't get a chance to speak.

She walked into the bathroom and took at look at herself. Her hair was a mess. The bruises on her face were gone. But the ones on her side were still visible.

Tears filled her eyes looking at herself. Thoughts filled her mind. She decided to take a shower for the first time in forever.

She let the water hit her skin as her thoughts flowed in again. She stayed in the shower till the water got cold. When she got out she put lotion on her body and slid into a black graphic tee that said " babygirl " in white words with light blue jeans.

When she opened her room door she smelled food from the kitchen. She guessed it was Ms. Rosa cooking breakfast for her so she proceeded to walk down stairs.

Juice turned his head to see his niece that he's been thinking about all night. His red eyes widen as he dropped the fork on the table and turned his attention to her.

He was shocked to see her since she hasn't been out her room in years or so he felt.

" Aaliyah babygirl i missed you " he said with a smile.

Aaliyah looked at her uncle and felt bad knowing he was stressing over her.

She gave a small smile and walked over to give him a hug. He hugged her back tightly like it was there last hug.

" i love you so much. i'm sorry" he cooed to her. " im so sorry "

Aaliyah felt her uncles tears and started crying herself.

A few tears later... Juice figured out that Aaliyah was back in her shell and she'll probably be there for a while. He hated seeing her like this but he knew it was her decision.

He Decided to call dave and let him know Aaliyah was out of her room and feeling a little better. Dave waisted no time getting in the car and heading over.

Dave knocked on the door with his hands in his pockets. He hasn't seen her in what too him seemed like forever.

" Dave wassup wit chu mane?" Juice asked dave as he walked move to side to let dave in.

" Shit, chillin mane," he replied as he waved his hand over his head. " where she at tho?"

Juice pointed into the kitchen letting him know where she was.

Dave simply nodded and started walking towards the kitchen. Once his eyes locked with Aaliyah's frowned face his heart stopped.

Yeah, She looked good but she wasn't. She was still hurt but she looked a little better.

When Aaliyah finally noticed dave's presence she stiffed up. And stopped eating her pancakes.

Dave smirked a little and bit his lip looking up at her. " Wassup ma' ?".

Aaliyah looked at him slowly shrugged continuing to eat her pancakes. Dave sighed hoping she wasn't back to being quiet.

" Come here " dave said looking at her.

Aaliyah slowly got up from her seat and walked in front of him staring at his chest. The tension was very thick.

He used his index finger to bring her chin up.

" it ain't your fault "

Aaliyah looked at him and nodded even though it went straight out her ear.

He pulled her by her waist and gave a tight hug.

" i missed you girl"

Aaliyah smiled against his shirt smelling his good cologne she longed for.

" let's go chill ight? i know it's gonna take a while for you to talk but imma make it work" he gave her a small kiss on the cheek and watched her skin turn a bright pink.

He just shook his head. " you crazy girl"

-

" hey liyah i missed you girl omg" Erica walked over to her bestfriend and engulfed her into a bear hug.

" you still look bad too" she said making the both laugh a little.

Dave told Erica about her not wanting to talk anymore and she was hurt at first because well, it took her a while to get her out her shell and now she crawled right back in.

"So i was thinking we could go hang out? have a little girl time ya know. I missed you" she said nudging her on the arm. Aaliyah nodded and went to grab her things.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

Lol don't hate me !?

I know i haven't updated in like forever but you know my schedule has changed for the worse since last year.

I will be updating soon. I have bad writing block also. I know i needed to update so i'm just gonna leave this here.

love you

xoxo
mya<3