e i g h t

Dave

"Mmmm fuck Tasha" i groaned as she sucked me up and down speeding up more. I held the back of her head sending her up and down on my memeber faster than what she was doing. Tasha was someone that i've been messing around with lately. She not my girl but she's my property. Everyone knows when i'm fucking with a girl that nobody can touch her.

I groaned as she kept sucking me until i was about to reach my climax. "Open fa daddy", she opened her mouth and closed her eyes as i released into her mouth. And she swallowed.

"Ite i'll see you when i see you , you did good ma" i said getting ready to walk out but she grabbed my arm. "B-But dave why don't you stay with me for a while. We don't hang out like we used too daddy" she said sliding her index finger up and down my chest pouting.

I looked at her for a moment and grabbed her hand tightly and made sure she was looking directly at me. "Cause you ain't my girl" i said bluntly and with that i left. I don't know why she does that knowing what i'm going to do. I told her from the start that i don't do relationships. Tasha 17 while i'm 19, little age difference but shit she act like a damn child. But she be knowing what she doing when she in bed. I'd never date Tasha anyway she don't got no self respect for herself.

After i left i decided to drive go to the store cause my mamma needed groceries and i didn't have nothing else planned for right now.

I pulled up at the store and hopped out dappin' a few of my homies up and getting eye fucked by hoes on the corner.

I walked in and got a basket and started getting stuff i thought my mom would need and stuff that would last her for a while. I was walking around looking for my momma favorite cereal and i couldn't find it. So i kept looking and there it was. Raisin Brand.. ugh that nasty ass shit. I don't know why my momma like it. I was about to grab it but someone had quickly beat me too it putting it in the cart and walking off.

Fuck nah. I walked up to the person and tapped them on dey shoulder making them turn around with big eyes. Once i realized who it was i smirked too myself knowing i would easily be able to get the cereal and bounce.

"I know you saw meh' boutta grab dat cereal ma' , so pass it ova' " i said while holding my hand out smirking at her.

Aaliyah

I looked into Daves eyes searching to see if he was serious or not. I am definitely not about to give him my favorite cereal that i search my hardest too find. I may seem nice but looks can be deceiving when it comes to food.

I thought long and hard on if i should give it too him or not. This would be the perfect time too show him it not a scared little girl and i can handle things myself. Because his actions are showing me that he thinks i am.

"N-No" i said softly. My voice was low and scratchy but i know he understood what i said because his eyes got big for a second but went right back to normal as we never broke eye contact. Dave looked at me for a while before finding the right words to say. He walked up closer to me and i could feel my breathing hitching as he snaked his arms around my waist looking into my eyes.

"You think you big and bad huh?" he said more in a telling tone then in a question mannor. I opened my mouth to try to let out another word but nothing came out. It was like something was stuck in my throat. So i shook my head no slowly. He chucked and looked down at me.

"Don't speak unless your ready" he said getting ready to walk away but turned around and looked me up and down. " I like when u quite anyway " he said walking away.

.....What just happened.

--------------------

When i got home i decided that i should tell Erica to come over since i haven't seen her all day. Plus i decided i was gonna start speaking to her. Because i know it's hard for her to understand me sometimes and most of the time we're together we text. It's a shame right. smh.

After i texted her and told her to come over she said she was on her way. So i decided to see what Ms.Rosa was doing since i haven't seen her in a while.

As i was walking to her room i heard some muffled noises but as i started getting closer and the started too come out as moans. But they were coming from my uncles room and his door was cracked open. Me being the nosey person i am i looked and instantly regretted what i saw.

My uncle had Ms.Rosa bent over in doggy style with his dick inserted inside of her. I would never ever think that they would have something like this going on. And the fact that their age slipped my mind makes me so slow. My uncle is 42 and Ms.Rosa is 45.

"Fuck babe cum for my me" i heard my uncle say which made me almost throw up inside of my mouth. So. Freaking. Disgusting. I just walked away and pretended like i didn't see anything.

When Erica arrived we went into the living room and watched Friday until a commercial came on and i decided that it would be the perfect time speak. I dont a deep breath and spoke.

"E-Erica?"

Her eyes immediately bucked towards me. " W-Wat did u just say liyah ?" i sighed and said her name again.

"OMG LIYAHHH YOU CAN SPEAK!! MY BEST MF FRIEND CAN SPEAK!!" she said running to me and jumping on me.

I laughed and hugged her back. Once she pulled away i told her about my past and why i stopped talking. I'm only planning on talking to Erica and my Uncle along with Ms.Rosa. I just think it's really no need to talk to anyone else.

I won't speak unless i'm spoken too. While we were talking Erica decided that would she have a girls night at her brothers house since she has her own room there now. I agreed after i told my uncle and talked to him using my words and Ms.Rosa he said it was okay.

He was really happy that i started confessing to him about how i felt with him and i just finally felt some weight lift off my shoulders.