t h i r t y t w o

Dave

"Fuck you mean man!?that baby not mine" i stressed to this old broad i used to fuck with. "Yes the fuck this baby is Dave and when i have him i'm putting yo ass on child support" she said smacking her gum. It was one thing to have a girl claiming she caring your child but then she wanna put me on child support. "Yeah whatever man, tell that to your nigga. dumbass" i said as i pulled off.

I've been working a lot lately with this shit that's going on at the trap and some personal things. I don't know when imma tell liyah but ion' know how she gonna take it.

"Speak" i said as i picked up my phone. "Oh so that's how you speak to yo momma boy" i smiled shaking my head. "Shit my bad mamma. i'm stressing" i said running my hand down my face. "Watch yo mouth boy" she said causing me to smack my lips. "Ight mamma" we continued to talk on the phone for a while then she hung up. I decided to check on my niggas to see how they was doing.

"Yeooooo, what Dave dumb ass doing here" sneak yelled as i pulled up and seen them outside the porch. "Man shut y'all asses up i'm checking up on y'all" i said dapping them up once i got out the car. "What's been going on at the trap?" i asked Jay since i be leaving him in charge. "Shit nothing income rolling in like pussy" he said laughing. Everybody became quiet as we all looked at him. This dumb motherfucker man. We all was just chilling and smoking when sneak spoke up. "Aye Dave ain't this yo girl?" he asked turning his phone towards me on instagram and i seen a picture of Aaliyah. I got hot quick as hell fuck is she doing.

brysontiller, godnessriri, and 200 more liked this@aaliyahdippin unbothered 🤗 #fromyesterday #bestietookthis

@aaliyahdippin unbothered 🤗 #fromyesterday #bestietookthis

@womansman : 😍😍

@tashashining : this his new bitch? fse

@daveeast : the fuck? yo hmu real quick

——

"Yeah she definitely got me fucked up" i said getting up from my chair.
"Chill dave shawty definitely not worried bout yo ass" sneak said looking at the picture again. I smacked him in the back of his head and walked away when i got a phone call from her.

"Uh hello?" she said sounding confused but she knew what the fuck she was doing. "So when you get a instagram?" i asked while getting in the car and heading to the direction of her house. " RiRi made one for me yesterday so i decided to put it to use" i clenched my jaw and chuckled. "Oh yeah? So you putting it to use by showing niggas yo' body" i said turning the corner onto her street.
"You just doing the most dave" she sighed into the phone. "When you gonna come see me?" she asked trying put on her baby voice. I got out the car and walked up to her steps.
"Open the door" i said before i hung up.

"Your here!" she said running to give me a hug. I just let her hug me i didnt hug back. She really thought that shit was cool. She pulled away and looked at me while frowning. " You always mad bout' nothing" she said pulling me into the house. "Ain't nobody mad bout nothing ma' you out here showing niggas what's mine" i stressed to her holding her waist tightly. "But it's YOURS though so they know not to mess with it" she said pecking my lips slowly. I used one of my hands to pull her closer by the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

"HELL NAWLLL!!" i heard someone say causing us to both pull away quickly. I looked at the steps and saw her dad with a cup of water in his hand looking at us. I chucked while shaking my head. "My bad sir" i said moving my hands from around her waist. Aaliyah looked down while blushing. "Ion need no got damn grandkids" he said walking in the kitchen laughing. That old man crazy, but i fucks with him.

"So what you wanna do ?" i looked down at her. She looked like she was thinking about what she wanted to do. "Can you take me to the grocery store?" she asked while putting on her shoes. "Yeah come on ma'" i said walking out the door while she said her goodbyes to her dad.

"Mustard or Ketchup?" she asked me as we walked down the isles. "Get both mama i'm paying" i said shrugging my shoulders looking back down at my phone smiling at the pictures i received. "I can pay for my own stuff you know" she said as she went searching for more foods. "Yeah i know but i want to pay for you" i said kissing her cheek.

Walking to the cash register she started putting the groceries up while i looked up and seen the cash register lady staring at her. "Alright everything's up" she said smiling at me. She looked down at her phone and i peeped she was just texting Erica. "$65.92 is your total" the lady said lowly. As soon as Aaliyah looked up at the lady her whole demeanor changed. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" she said charging at the cashier. I grabbed her as tightly as i could. " Yo aliyah chill man what the fuck?" i said trying to figure out what's going on.

"YOU LIAR YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!LET ME GO DAVID, LET ME FUCKING GO" she said with tears now falling from her eyes. "What's going on?" the police officer said walking up to the small crowd that formed around us. "Nothing officer we straight" i said paying the lady who had tears in her eyes too. I grabbed the bags getting ready to leave when the lady came back and tried to touch my arm. "Ayo i advise you not to do that" i said clenching my jaw. "Just tell her i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. Please" she said walking away. I shook my head and got into the car Liyah was already in.

I turned my head to look her. "What the fuck was that man!?"

______________

Make sure y'all vote cause y'all be wanting more chapters but ain't showing no love 🤔